Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Spring spectacular: 925?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Your tears are delicious.

The new system is great. Wizards who actually play and actually hunt should get rewarded.
    My tears? What tears? I don't play at all, so I don't really care. Just observations.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    My tears? What tears? I don't play at all, so I don't really care. Just observations.
    you're gayer than aids

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    you're gayer than aids

More factual information.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    More factual information.
    I laughed.

Has anything been mentioned about the 5% tempering boost on potions made from alchemy, is that obsolete now?

This has been discord all day:

Screw you wizards - the changes are good.
    Last edited by Fortybox; 05-05-2019 at 10:28 PM.

I hunt my wizard, both of them so for me this is not a big deal, but I do think that 12-16 hours to max for the week is excessive, hopefully that will get revised.

8. Default

Jesus christ. People have been crying since ensorcelling came out that enchanting should get the same treatment. That's..exactly this change, and now people are crying that enchanting isn't the way it used to be. At some point you just have to figure people are just miserable assholes who won't be happy with anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    At some point you just have to figure people are just miserable assholes who won't be happy with anything.
    This pretty much describes 99.9% of people in general anyway, so yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    Jesus christ. People have been crying since ensorcelling came out that enchanting should get the same treatment. That's..exactly this change, and now people are crying that enchanting isn't the way it used to be. At some point you just have to figure people are just miserable assholes who won't be happy with anything.
    If you actually play the game as anything other than a cyber room, it's a clear upgrade. Obviously, people who never hunt out of being a pocket enchanter or just don't care and RP, but still want to do the wizarding, are going to get the shaft. I don't really give a shit about pocket enchanters gettin fucked, but people who either have very limited play time or just don't hunt much I feel for and they have every right to be upset. There's not a good answer for them.

But they're just being annoyingly obtuse with the numbers. Most of the complaints could be answered or at least more intelligently discussed if we knew wtf was going on but it's like uh....i dunno, i get some percent of mana spent? and that mana spent goes into like a temp bucket then i get it in a real bucket? but i don't really know how much, or anything. Versus ensorcell is like "kill 1000 things. if you get a lot of necro lore kill like, 500 things. ok cool."
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!