Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Il faut jamais dire jamais

Default Il faut jamais dire jamais

You need to never say never, huh?

I've been considering the thought of leaving this Noel. I have a promotion at my job floating around and it'll be difficult to maintain Gemstone as I do now. Or maybe it'S something else..

I am not saying when, cause I don't know, but I'm always thinking of quitting as I have always the same weird feeling about the game since my return: Game could grow more, game could be funner but DAMN, Simu / Wyrom / The Staff just don't want to for whatever reasons. They're just so focused in their p2w. I even gave it a shot and… it was just bleh. Yééé…. 4X a day 750 exp. So what?

The fight we had on this forum was cool, almost as cool as any week drama back in Gemstone 3 but it tastes the same old crap. Ososis is seriously ill or sick or whatever. It's just unfun. Before, it was on and on and then it was with another one, another subject but now, it's just the same kind of rent with political or ganking. A kind of old timers whinning just for the habit.

Even Kranar won't give sign of life to restore my old skin.

The experience Gemstone + PC was fun in 2003 but both in 2019 tastes too weird together. I remove one now.

PC, I am leaving this very forum, I'll remain ingame and will leave eventually without any sound (besides selling all my stuff, LOL).

As always, you wanna chill around, I do some random thoughts on LNET channel or even sometimes on MERCHANT and try to throw some subjects here and there with Astrenoir.

For the cool people, continue do have your good life.

For the uncool people, everybody can change, all you need is to try one easy change at a time.

Loging out now.

Donald / Murrandii / Xcalibur
    Last edited by Murrandii; 05-04-2019 at 11:14 PM.
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    You need to never say never, huh?

I've been considering the thought of leaving this Noel. I have a promotion at my job floating around and it'll be difficult to maintain Gemstone as I do now. Or maybe it'S something else..

I am not saying when, cause I don't know, but I'm always thinking of quitting as I have always the same weird feeling about the game since my return: Game could grow more, game could be funner but DAMN, Simu / Wyrom / The Staff just don't want to for whatever reasons. They're just so focused in their p2w. I even gave it a shot and… it was just bleh. Yééé…. 4X a day 750 exp. So what?

The fight we had on this forum was cool, almost as cool as any week drama back in Gemstone 3 but it tastes the same old crap. Ososis is seriously ill or sick or whatever. It's just unfun. Before, it was on and on and then it was with another one, another subject but now, it's just the same kind of rent with political or ganking. A kind of old timers whinning just for the habit.

Even Kranar won't give sign of life to restore my old skin.

The experience Gemstone + PC was fun in 2003 but both in 2019 tastes too weird together. I remove one now.

PC, I am leaving this very forum, I'll remain ingame and will leave eventually without any sound (besides selling all my stuff, LOL).

As always, you wanna chill around, I do some random thoughts on LNET channel or even sometimes on MERCHANT and try to throw some subjects here and there with Astrenoir.

For the cool people, continue do have your good life.

For the uncool people, everybody can change, all you need is to try one easy change at a time.

Loging out now.

Donald / Murrandii / Xcalibur
    k bye
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

Fuck off, Macguyver.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

As always, making sure there is no doubt you are MacGyver. Fucking dumbass. You have bee starting this fucking thread since 2003. FUCK OFF ALREADY!

Buh bye! Talk to you with your next alt-persona.

7. Default

I'm back tabarnak
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

This thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    This thread:

LOL