Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Should I even come back?

Default Should I even come back?

Been wanting to play a little. Is there anything going on that would warrant me coming back after a year?

Blog Entries

350 will teleport you when dead now.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

There's probably going to be a Summer promotion soon for 3 free months. If you don't want to wait use the GSBACKAFTER6 code for a free month of premium.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    350 will teleport you when dead now.
    But only a chance if critters are present! Can’t make 350 TOO powerful.

5. Default

On the RP side, the Humans Emperor and Elven Queen are supposed to be meeting soon … forget exactly when … but real soon now.

Quote Originally Posted by Zunos View Post
    Been wanting to play a little. Is there anything going on that would warrant me coming back after a year?
    If you're basing your decision on new stuff that's come out over the past year that isn't P2W, then no.

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    I think they’ll tone down some of the P2W events after this latest micro-currency stunt with a new currency bombs
    They won't.

(hope and pray that most GS players are fairly intelligent).
    They aren't.

...no content besides new P2W stuff. But after this new currency stunt flops that may change.
    It won't.
    Last edited by Methais; 05-04-2019 at 06:08 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Zunos View Post
    Don't do it, it's a trap!
    ~ Just another Crazy Cat Lady, living the life. ~
    ~ Player of Cylnthia Kythnis Ardenai, and plenty of others. ~
    ~ Have something to say to me? Tell me anonymously! ~

I think they’ll tone down some of the P2W events after this latest micro-currency stunt with a new currency bombs (hope and pray that most GS players are fairly intelligent).

Overall, there hasn’t been any real material developments that would warrant a “must” return. No post cap development, no group events other than REIM, no content besides new P2W stuff. But after this new currency stunt flops that may change. Stay tuned...
    ooh ooh! Tell us more about your feelings based on nothing and worth even less! Or maybe Shut the fuck up MacGyver/Murrandi. How many threads do you have, let alone posts, making dumbass predictions like a dumbass? I think you scored worse than the stock-picking cat. Fucking idiot.

Oso, you got some kind of mental problem and I’m not kidding around. Although, we’re internet aquaintances I really hope you get either professional help or just get someone to talk to. Murrandii, me, MacG (who I seriously believe has left the boards a long time ago), we’re all different people man.
    Lol. Thats probably why when I caught you swapping accounts and called you out you disappeared for like 2 months? SUUUUUUUUURE MacGyver. Seriously who other than MacGyver would have such a shitty ass avatar as THAT and think it was cool? Why would you post lies trying to defend Murranddii? Seriously the most cringeworthy part of this all is that you think you have any credibility at all, or if you just don't act like a raging fuckstick maybe people will trust you again. They won't. You Suck. FUCK OFF!

Macgyver always did that disingenuous "ook ook, I'm concerned about you like I'm a person!" immediately devolving back into the scummy, piss covered conch worm within a post or two. You always give yourself away. It's what makes the puzzle interesting (to me) there just isn't any progress as you encounter the same situations over and over and over. Though i did enjoy the flip flopping from liberal to conservative you did between accounts. That was solid misdirection. It's probably easier to just spout nonsense when none of it matters to you. But I am getting off track.
    Alright champ. Crazy. Cool. I can play crazy. I may actually even BE crazy a couple times over the next two months. But you have been fun and I will be accommodating.
    Last edited by Ososis; 05-05-2019 at 01:45 AM.