Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Spring Spectacular: Miracle (350) Updated

Default Spring Spectacular: Miracle (350) Updated

Quote Originally Posted by Estild, of Water Lore fame
    Miracle (350) has been updated so that it always provides a powerful chrism effect to the cleric. Spiritual Lore: Blessings will now provide a chance (5% per seed 2 summation) for a free MANA SPELLUP after the cleric is resurrected. Lastly, clerics can now BESEECH TELEPORT so that they are teleported, then raised at the realm's location where corpses end up after decaying. In order for the teleport to work, it's subject to the same restrictions as creating the minor sanctuary in the room they died in. So if there are no creatures, it's guaranteed success, but if there are a lot of creatures, it's a skill check and can fail. Enjoy!

GameMaster Estild

This message was originally posted in Professions, Cleric. To discuss the above, follow the link below.

http://forums.play.net/forums/19/330/3382/view/510
    50th level spell: Now with slightly more utility but you still have to die to use it

For those keeping track, estild said cleric spell updates were in level order (302, 306, 309, 335, 350), so unless they figured out another thing to do after the spectacular was underway to tack on at the end, this is the last cleric spell update.
    Last edited by Donquix; 05-04-2019 at 10:42 AM.
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!

2. Default

Still waiting on my 50th level sorcerer spell...

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Why don't they just give you a free mana spellup instead of making you roll dice? It's a 50th level spell with a benefit that requires you to DIE, would it really be all that OP? Can't have clerics suiciding for their free mana spellup!!1
    Last edited by Taernath; 05-04-2019 at 11:23 AM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Why don't they just give you a free mana spellup instead of making you roll dice? It's a 50th level spell with a benefit that requires you to DIE, would it really be all that OP? Can't have clerics suiciding for their free mana spellup!!1
    100% agree that it should be a free mana spellup every use. It's the fucking class capstone spell. It seems ludicrous to have to HOPE for a single cast of every self-known buff. Lmao. What even is that.

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    100% agree that it should be a free mana spellup every use. It's the fucking class capstone spell. It seems ludicrous to have to HOPE for a single cast of every self-known buff. Lmao. What even is that.
    Tree house jumping so you can get that sweet, sweet spellup.
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!

Current dev staff are just a bunch of massively stingy fucks and almost everything they do that isn't P2W related is some half-assed weak and useless bullshit that usually nobody asked for or wants, but then at the end of the year they can be like "What do you mean we don't do anything? Look at all this non-P2W dev from just this year!" *points to list of a bunch of useless updates that no one gives a shit about*
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

GMs seem to love their seeds. Every spell it's seed, seed, seed.

"Should this spell just, you know, work?"
    "NO! Seed it! Seed all over it!"

The teleportation is a nice touch at least. But I agree, for being a 50th level pure class spell this still seems kind of weak. There should be two versions of this spell; one that is cast while the cleric is alive and this version the cleric casts while dead. What the living spell would do I don't know, but something with seeds.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    GMs seem to love their seeds. Every spell it's seed, seed, seed.

"Should this spell just, you know, work?"
    "NO! Seed it! Seed all over it!"
    They love that seed...

This is the most lackluster dev crew I can recall in my entire time playing GS. Nerfs and weak useless updates are 99% of the non-P2W things they put out.
    Last edited by Methais; 05-04-2019 at 02:12 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    The teleportation is a nice touch at least. But I agree, for being a 50th level pure class spell this still seems kind of weak. There should be two versions of this spell; one that is cast while the cleric is alive and this version the cleric casts while dead. What the living spell would do I don't know, but something with seeds.
    Pretty much everyone was like "it should be chrism every time, and it should do something when i'm alive because dying to use a 50th level spell is dumb" and they were like "ok, chrism. got it."