Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Official: Sprint Spectacular - TICKET update

  1. #1

    Default Official: Spring Spectacular - TICKET update

    Good news losers! it works like it should have since the beginning, but you probably won't ever get refunds from those dumbass pouches or buckets because fuck you. Thats why.

    http://forums.play.net/forums/GemSto...ents/view/3363
    Last edited by Donquix; 05-03-2019 at 11:02 AM. Reason: typo
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!

  2. #2

    Default

    >ticket balance
    You take a moment to recall the alternative currencies you've collected...

    You haven't collected any alternative currencies.

    >scrip balance
    You take a moment to recall the alternative currencies you've collected...

    You haven't collected any alternative currencies.


    pwnt
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    28,771
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Can you fuckers start c/ping the post to your post? I'm tired of clicking links.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Can you fuckers start c/ping the post to your post? I'm tired of clicking links.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquix View Post
    Good news losers! it works like it should have since the beginning, but you probably won't ever get refunds from those dumbass pouches or buckets because fuck you. Thats why.

    http://forums.play.net/forums/GemSto...ents/view/3363
    .
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Can you fuckers start c/ping the post to your post? I'm tired of clicking links.
    No.
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    28,771
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    I hope all the bad things in life happen to you and nobody else but you.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I hope all the bad things in life happen to you and nobody else but you.
    Not even to Hitler2? Aww, dude.
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I hope all the bad things in life happen to you and nobody else but you.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Donquix View Post
    No.
    It's standard to copy/paste the actual post so when they scrub the forums we don't lose the info.
    Find me in game as Alastir
    Or on Discord as: Alastir#9661

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alastir View Post
    It's standard to copy/paste the actual post so when they scrub the forums we don't lose the info.
    Last edited by Donquix; 05-03-2019 at 03:22 PM.
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •