Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 10x,t5,4 resist brig

1. Default 10x,t5,4 resist brig

Selling for silvers or cash. Cash considered at 4.50$ per million

some impeccable rolaren-traced scalemail

Hardened scales form a rigid hide throughout the bulk of the piece while the joints remain supple to ensure superior mobility in combat. Exquisite lines of rolaren filigree and detailed latticework have been masterfully set into the armor making it a true work of art. Immaculate in appearance, it's as though the armor has never seen the field of battle. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph. A strange necrotic haze radiates from the scalemail.

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the rolaren-traced scalemail in your hand, and you learn something about it...

The first thing that strikes you about the scalemail is the weight, which is about 13 pounds. You tremble and can barely hold onto the rolaren-traced scalemail. You estimate it must be worth over a hundred million silvers! You can also tell that the rolaren-traced scalemail is predominantly crafted of leather.
    Roundtime: 14 sec.

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the rolaren-traced scalemail in your hand...

It has a bonus of +50 from a normal scalemail, and the way it vibrates in tune with your voice tells you that it is rigid leather armor. It also has some type of special ability, but you can't tell what yet. The rolaren-traced scalemail seems to have some sort of unusual protection against damage.
    Roundtime: 13 sec.

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the rolaren-traced scalemail in your hand...

The harmonics generated tell you that the scalemail serves to reduce the severity of inflicted wounds.
    The rolaren-traced scalemail resonates with your voice, indicating that it has been enchanted by Kinjaro.
    A strange necrotic haze sours your melody slightly, indicating that Linsha has infused the scalemail with the fifth tier of permanent Ensorcellment.

As your song penetrates the rolaren-traced scalemail, you determine that it is moderately resistant to slashing attacks, moderately resistant to crushing attacks, moderately resistant to puncturing attacks, and moderately resistant to shocking attacks.

Armor is +50
    Armor is max light
    Armor has a T5 ensorcell
    Armor has permanent moderate resists to slash
    Armor has permanent moderate resist to puncture
    Armor has permanent moderate resist to crush
    Armor has permanent moderate resist to lightning
    Armor is heavily crit padded/10 CER crit padding (150 services)

I will also consider BO offers below shop to expedite if there is adequate bidding.

CB 175m to PowPow Sold
    Last edited by Arshwikk; 05-10-2019 at 02:32 PM. Reason: bid

Rad armor dude. Damn!

3. Default

I'll get this started at MB

155m

Is this being kept up to date?
    "Freedom for those who fought for it, is a taste the protected will never know" -Unknown

6. Default

Sorry, I went out of town. I'll be keeping an eye on it now though.
    Last edited by Arshwikk; 05-06-2019 at 04:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arshwikk View Post
    Sorry, I went out of town. I'll be keeping an eye on it now though.
    I had the last bid at 155m 4 days ago. Where are we at with this? Sold? Last call?

8. Default

It says at top...be second call when I get out of work today and sold tomorrow if no more bids.

9. Default

CB s 155m to PowPow, going twice (final call)

10. Default