Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eye of V'Tull Hunting

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Maerit View Post
    The NPC empath fees are cheaper than herbs?
    Yes, especially on Teras.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    Yes, especially on Teras.
    Definitely cheaper, but about 200x longer for healing. 1s RTs with sigil of mending is super nice.

Sorry if someone already mention it. If you are around lower level 50, I would highly suggest Citadel Dungeons in RiverRest. I was hunting in teras with my wizard before around 50ish in Pyrothags and banshee. However, once I left Teras for places like RR and EN I never looked back. So much better hunting ground and much much easier hunting. 50-55 CitaDel Dungeon RR, 56-60 Black Forest EN, 60-73 Minotaurs, Currently hunting Tree Kins at 75 will be heading to the Bowels with Minor Steam soon.

-Kaz

Quote Originally Posted by Kazami View Post
    Sorry if someone already mention it. If you are around lower level 50, I would highly suggest Citadel Dungeons in RiverRest. I was hunting in teras with my wizard before around 50ish in Pyrothags and banshee. However, once I left Teras for places like RR and EN I never looked back. So much better hunting ground and much much easier hunting. 50-55 CitaDel Dungeon RR, 56-60 Black Forest EN, 60-73 Minotaurs, Currently hunting Tree Kins at 75 will be heading to the Bowels with Minor Steam soon.

-Kaz
    I was thinking about hunting at Rivers Rest with my Wizard. He is only level 45 right now and was going to wait until 50. I am concerned though - How many ranks in swimming and climbing would I need?

25-30 in both will work for a long time. If you run into problems keep adding ranks.

Quote Originally Posted by karnamm View Post
    I was thinking about hunting at Rivers Rest with my Wizard. He is only level 45 right now and was going to wait until 50. I am concerned though - How many ranks in swimming and climbing would I need?
    .5x of each will basically get you anywhere in the game, as you level, with few exceptions. at cap you may need more just to avoid some frustration (swim to nelemar, the poopchute in SoS)
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!

In the Rest just find someone that can cast Water Walking, that will get you to the Miasmal Forest and Keep. You do not need anything for entrance to the Citadel. You will want the water walking though since you will load up on boxes and the trip back will cause you to drowned if too heavy.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Symbol of Seeking is also a great way to enter the citadel and to bypass the maelstrom bay. It does require climbing and perception because there is a path you have to find, and climb for the citadel, and a hidden path to enter the marsh keep. I was able to do this with minimal of both, but seeking made it entirely unnecessary. It's an ideal place to get mass amounts of favor for a Voln character!

I tried to save someone in the citadel and feel like something happened to me as in I fell or something. I have been using water walking in rivers rest for a while