Thread: Official: Spring Spectacular: Holy Bolt (Living) (306)

Default Official: Spring Spectacular: Holy Bolt (Living) (306)

In addition to the existing lore benefits of Holy Bolt (306), also at 30 ranks of Spiritual Lore: Religion, clerics can now unlock a version of Holy Bolt that is more effective against the living. To use this version, the cleric must EVOKE the spell.

It uses the plasma critical table. The AvD is the same as the undead version of 306. The damage factor matches that of the 6 mana version of Telekinesis (1206), which puts it a bit under Minor Fire (906). Additional training in Spiritual Lore: Religion does increase the damage factor using the same scale as other bolts, but the first 30 ranks don't count since those are used to unlock the new version.

GameMaster Estild

Quote Originally Posted by Avaia View Post
    In addition to the existing lore benefits of Holy Bolt (306), also at 30 ranks of Spiritual Lore: Religion, clerics can now unlock a version of Holy Bolt that is more effective against the living. To use this version, the cleric must EVOKE the spell.

It uses the plasma critical table. The AvD is the same as the undead version of 306. The damage factor matches that of the 6 mana version of Telekinesis (1206), which puts it a bit under Minor Fire (906). Additional training in Spiritual Lore: Religion does increase the damage factor using the same scale as other bolts, but the first 30 ranks don't count since those are used to unlock the new version.

GameMaster Estild
    Very, very nice. Pretty decent cleric updates, so far, with this Spectacular!
    ~ Just another Crazy Cat Lady, living the life. ~
    ~ Player of Cylnthia Kythnis Ardenai, and plenty of others. ~
    ~ Have something to say to me? Tell me anonymously! ~

Blog Entries

Why not just make it baseline? I guess I can't complain too much since every cleric trains in religion lore.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Why not just make it baseline? I guess I can't complain too much since every cleric trains in religion lore.

I think one of their goals was to push more reasons to split lores. Plus they like the unlock ability at X ranks.
    Find me in game as Alastir
    Or on Discord as: Alastir#9661

Still no monk updates.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Still no monk updates.
    come on staff mastery!
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!

No square ones at all. Unless you consider the trap one a square thing.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.