View Poll Results: is Murrandii (Xcalibur) french speaking?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes he is and he's damn sexy

    0 0%
  • Yes he is and I'm jealous

    0 0%
  • Yes he is and I don't care

    1 20.00%
  • Nope, he's american just like every gemstoners

    0 0%
  • Nope, it's a conspiracy to drive Ososis crazy

    4 80.00%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 33

Thread: Is Murrandii (Xcalibur) french speaking?

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Bendova
    Posts
    17,134
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    Damn! Thats a DEEP CUT!

    lol, I'm hardly discerning in who joins my friend's list, am I
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

  2. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    lol, I'm hardly discerning in who joins my friend's list, am I
    It's true. She accepted my friend request.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Bendova
    Posts
    17,134
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    It's true. She accepted my friend request.
    I thought I stalked you until you accepted my request, not the other way around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

  4. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    I thought I stalked you until you accepted my request, not the other way around.
    Oh yeah. My memory

  5. Default

    LOL Dire straits all the way
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

  6. #16
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    With your mom
    Posts
    4,445

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Polls are a Macguyver hallmark.
    This is correct.

  7. Default

    I petition we be allowed to use all 10 of our rep points on a single person in a single day.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    28,153
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    This forum has a friends list?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  9. Default

    I consider no one here as a friend, you guys are too freak for me
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

  10. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    I consider no one here as a friend, you guys are too freak for me
    Shut up MacGyver.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •