Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Who is macguyver?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    ennemy? OH COME ON NOW.
    ennemi
    nom et adjectif
    Personne qui est hostile et cherche à nuire (à qqn).
    C'est son ennemi juré.
    Personne qui a de l'aversion, de l'éloignement (pour qqch.).
    Les ennemis du progrès.

Why the fuck you guys remove a N to ennemi? WHY ARE YOU COMPLICATING THAT MUCH WORDS!!!
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

2. Default

I would like to change my vote to time4fun's dildo collection

3. Default

Murrandii serious thought here kinda... since you keep calling Fortybox out on his main... we all know you are playing the wizard as a main... and keep being defensive about him calling out some of your alts. You never say his login on here when replying.. why is that? you shouldn't be subject to someone outing your alts... but you want to make darn sure well everyone knows who he is in game? Most of the shit has been "debunked" as your favorite term seems to be.. but that's like the Drizzsdt hall of fame thread where he claims his character doesn't steal... just own the shit. Brobro brosef.. brosiefm.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Roiken View Post
    Murrandii serious thought here kinda... since you keep calling Fortybox out on his main... we all know you are playing the wizard as a main... and keep being defensive about him calling out some of your alts. You never say his login on here when replying.. why is that? you shouldn't be subject to someone outing your alts... but you want to make darn sure well everyone knows who he is in game? Most of the shit has been "debunked" as your favorite term seems to be.. but that's like the Drizzsdt hall of fame thread where he claims his character doesn't steal... just own the shit. Brobro brosef.. brosiefm.
    Most players Don't tell their other characters. Who I play besides my main change nothing to this matter at end bro.

It's just another ask thrown in the issue just to get more information, bunch of leaches :P
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

Quote Originally Posted by Roiken View Post
    He doesn’t want his alts to be known because it will hurt his silver sales. He is pretending to be other people. Magically all that broken English will go away.

I’m sure besides his Macguyver avatars he has other avatars that he uses to sell things in PC.

6. Default

He doesn’t want his alts to be known because it will hurt his silver sales. He is pretending to be other people. Magically all that broken English will go away.

I’m sure besides his Macguyver avatars he has other avatars that he uses to sell things in PC.
    You are starting again even if you heard me speak french yesterday? You mix 2 things here and you try to corollate them even though there's nothing similar.

I do not fake account here. I have one. I do not speak with my other account ingame besides Zenerodier (my sell bot) and my main character Astrenoir (normally buying stuff).. If I have other subs, they won't talk, never, unless they die. That is the single truth and it has been since my come back in this game in february 2017.

As I said, I have sold 7 characters since that date. Seven. And nobody knows their name. Does that change anything? No!

I am playing this game to make an extra income? YES

I was renting about simu and their damn p2w that remove any developement in prime? YES

I changed my mind and decided to enter a p2w? YES

Why? Cause I speak to people constantly and one of them convinced me about the profit he makes in those events. Why would I spit on it when my main reason to play this game is to make money? Asking the question is answering it

Will I do more p2w? Maybe!

Will I continue renting against Simu? YES.

Why? Cause I'm a whinner and an idealist, I want stuff to change!

Does that justify your damn obsession one me? that's up to you to answer

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    You are starting again even if you heard me speak french yesterday? You mix 2 things here and you try to corollate them even though there's nothing similar.

I do not fake account here. I have one. I do not speak with my other account ingame besides Zenerodier (my sell bot) and my main character Astrenoir (normally buying stuff).. If I have other subs, they won't talk, never, unless they die. That is the single truth and it has been since my come back in this game in february 2017.

As I said, I have sold 7 characters since that date. Seven. And nobody knows their name. Does that change anything? No!

I am playing this game to make an extra income? YES

I was renting about simu and their damn p2w that remove any developement in prime? YES

I changed my mind and decided to enter a p2w? YES

Why? Cause I speak to people constantly and one of them convinced me about the profit he makes in those events. Why would I spit on it when my main reason to play this game is to make money? Asking the question is answering it

Will I do more p2w? Maybe!

Will I continue renting against Simu? YES.

Why? Cause I'm a whinner and an idealist, I want stuff to change!

Does that justify your damn obsession one me? that's up to you to answer
    You're just as triggered as Ososis.

8. Default

LOL

You didn’t vote for yourself as Macguyver.

Reported. Enjoy your ban.
    I SAID MAYBE!!!
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    So, am I Macguyver or not?
    Shut up Chris from Billing.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.