Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lost Runestaff in Nelemar.

Default Lost Runestaff in Nelemar.

Lost a Dragon-Carved Faewood Crosier a bit ago. If anyone finds it please let me know.

Confirmed by a Gamehost that the Janitor did not pick it up, so a player has it.

It's not extremely powerful or anything, just an alter I am fond of, and I have had it for a while and I hate losing shit.

Needless to say, a reward is offered for its return.

check the pawnshop often bro

Most people in nelemar ;bigshot and when something out of the ordinary is found, if the price is bleh at pawnshop, it get sold, not even checked by a bard
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

Yep, have been. Nada.

Hell, I don't use LNET so I have been able to get all of two people to even speak (and one helped me look a bit, but we quickly realized that there were so many people hunting the area that surely someone picked it up...which someone did). Everyone else just completely ignores me.

Last edited by Avaia; 04-23-2019 at 10:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Avaia View Post
    Lost a Dragon-Carved Faewood Crosier a bit ago. If anyone finds it please let me know.
    Was being disarmed a super immersive experience like Simu tells us it is though?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Was being disarmed a super immersive experience like Simu tells us it is though?
    Heh.

If by "super immersive experience" you mean "pissed off because I know a player picked it up and almost no one will even reply to my attempts to get it back," then yes.

I am about 90% certain I know who has it, but since I have never seen that character pause in their light-speed scripting around Teras long enough to even get a word with them, and they rest somewhere in-between hunts that I haven't found yet, there isn't much I can do about it. Even when I find out where they stay between hunts(and I will), it won't mean much as I suspect my attempts to communicate will be ignored.

Disarm mechanics encourage item theft, go figure.

Frankly I am a bit surprised by this (I know it hasn't been that long, yet, but still). I have lost items before, and found items before. Without fail they have been returned to me/ I have returned them to their rightful owners even when I and the other player don't like each other, because it is the decent thing to do.
    Last edited by Avaia; 04-24-2019 at 02:04 PM.

The afk scripting in Nelemar is bad. No idea who you're talking about in this case but there's always the chance that whoever script-looted it doesn't even know they have it yet. If it's marked (I'm sure it is) their script wouldn't be able to sell it.

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    The afk scripting in Nelemar is bad. No idea who you're talking about in this case but there's always the chance that whoever script-looted it doesn't even know they have it yet. If it's marked (I'm sure it is) their script wouldn't be able to sell it.
    Sometimes I wonder if I'm the only one who isn't afk when I'm in Nelemar. I kind of miss when people would get butthurt after walking in on a last second ewave or call wind. Now I pull them up and keep the room CC'd and then they just roll out. Or I'll walk by someone who's stunned and prone, save the day, unstun them, then they instantly leave the room

I should start using Meteor Swarm exclusively in Nelemar.
    Last edited by Methais; 04-24-2019 at 02:19 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

I like the AFK'ers because I just straight poach them if I'm doing a cull bounty, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Sometimes I wonder if I'm the only one who isn't afk when I'm in Nelemar. I kind of miss when people would get butthurt after walking in on a last second ewave or call wind. Now I pull them up and keep the room CC'd and then they just roll out. Or I'll walk by someone who's stunned and prone, save the day, unstun them, then they instantly leave the room

I should start using Meteor Swarm exclusively in Nelemar.
    People at the statue aren'T AFK.

Most people AFKing rest at the inn
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"