Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3240414243 LastLast

Thread: ATT: Ososis, Fortybox, Taernath, Wrathbringer. Let's solve this macguyver issue

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    Oh, I can handle myself good with some fightning game a la street fighter 2 turbo.
    If this is true, then please explain why Ryu’s Dragon Punch has 4 invincible frames on wakeup, yet was still buffed to have a 7 frame cancel advantage but only after a forward advancing mid was blocked low, but is still only +4 when blocked high? How does this make any sense when Zangief can still reliably reversal into Spinning Piledriver after blocking a Sonic Boom from just barely outside of footsie range, yet it still resets the neutral despite the fact that Guile should be at least -10 at that distance but still recovers at the same time as Zangief which makes a -10 move an effective +1?
    Last edited by Methais; 04-27-2019 at 11:22 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    If this is true, then please explain why Ryu’s Dragon Punch has 4 invincible frames on wakeup, yet was still buffed to have a 7 frame cancel advantage but only after a forward advancing mid was blocked low, but is still only +4 when blocked high? How does this make any sense when Zangief can still reliably reversal into Spinning Piledriver after blocking a Sonic Boom from just barely outside of footsie range, yet it still resets the neutral despite the fact that Guile should be at least -10 at that distance but still recovers at the same time as Zangief which makes a -10 move an effective +1?
    Because you touch yourself at night.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

Zangief is a fucking boss, that's why.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I only played Guile anyway bro, cause of van damn
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

5. Default

We even see the unifolié!
    Last edited by Murrandii; 04-27-2019 at 12:31 PM.
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    Hey, MacBrogyBrover you remember Witchealer right?
    Eh?
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

I only played Guile anyway bro, cause of van damn
    That’s the worst reason I’ve ever heard given by anyone for doing anything.

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

8. Default

For reference:

Dalabrac has stop the macguyver rent on lnet. I suspect people told him to shut the fuck off and get over it, nobody believes that anyway. Or maybe he stop cause it's just annoying.

I unignored him but sometimes he does it here, maybe cause there isn't a crowd telling him live to stop. I'll play his game each time just to annoy the annoyer.

For ososis, he'll remain on ignore. That guy is really psychotic in the unfun way. Maybe he thinks it's fun but I suspect he has fun alone most of the time in his life. And it's always the fault on other, of course, LOL

CQFD
    Last edited by Murrandii; 04-29-2019 at 08:11 AM.

For reference:

Dalabrac has stop the macguyver rent on lnet. I suspect people told him to shut the fuck off and get over it, nobody believes that anyway. Or maybe he stop cause it's just annoying.

I unignored him but sometimes he does it here, maybe cause there isn't a crowd telling him live to stop. I'll play his game each time just to annoy the annoyer.

For ososis, he'll remain on ignore. That guy is really psychotic in the unfun way. Maybe he thinks it's fun but I suspect he has fun alone most of the time in his life. And it's always the fault on other, of course, LOL

CQFD
    Nobody told me to do anything and you're still Macguyver.

This thread is now officially boring.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Nobody told me to do anything and you're still Macguyver.

This thread is now officially boring.
    You have a wife, you have a property. You might even have kids. Grow up a bit.