Page 38 of 43 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: ATT: Ososis, Fortybox, Taernath, Wrathbringer. Let's solve this macguyver issue

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Shut up Khaladonlollioli.
    LOL bro Methais, even if you're ALMOST as old as Ardy, you're funny
    Last edited by Murrandii; 04-24-2019 at 07:12 PM.
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    LOL bro Methais, even if you're ALMOST as old as Ardy, you're funny
    LOL bro Murrandii - UR SO FUNNY BRO BRO! LOLOLOLOL

Shut up Khaladonlollioli.
    LOL UR SO FUNNY BRO METHAIS! BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO, lol bro bro McBro ...

et cetera

4. Default

I just think it's weird/gay that ya'll want to voice chat so badly.. Also i'm curious what that conversation would actually go like? Okay i'm speaking.. cant you hear me? Oh yeah totally can hear you man... Alright peace this is gay.

5. Default

I understand what you think.

I pass my days on voice at my job. We handle issues. By voice. We give directions, by voice.

For that concern we had here, it was a way to come and say your doleance like a man, hear the other party explain themselves and, ultimately, move on with this as it seems to be troublesome for Ososis. As said, all this macguyver issue is bad for him, for me and for everyone else.

He evaded the solution so badly, he doesn't want it. So be it. If you don't want to face for the truth, you just throw random rumors, random opinions and you remain deep in your conspiracy.

So be it!

I did my job here, I cannot do more. If he still believes his thing, so be it!
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

I pass my days on voice at my job. We handle issues. By voice. We give directions, by voice.

For that concern we had here, it was a way to come and say your doleance like a man, hear the other party explain themselves and, ultimately, move on with this as it seems to be troublesome for Ososis. As said, all this macguyver issue is bad for him, for me and for everyone else.

He evaded the solution so badly, he doesn't want it. So be it. If you don't want to face for the truth, you just throw random rumors, random opinions and you remain deep in your conspiracy.

So be it!

Shut up Macguyver. Time to log back into Praetor.

Wait wait wait. I thought your stance was that I made this all up because I was angry about you not lending me money in that situation you agree never actually took place?
    Now you talk as though I am confused and refusing to see the proof of who you are.

Is this a malicious hit job due to our date in imaginationlaned,
    or
    do I honestly think you are McGyver, and you thought you could show me proof you weren't?

This kind of shit is exactly why I like to hang out with you BroRandii.
    Last edited by Ososis; 04-25-2019 at 09:12 AM.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

So be it!

Shut up Ososis.

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    Wait wait wait. I thought your stance was that I made this all up because I was angry about you not lending me money in that situation you agree never actually took place?
    Now you talk as though I am confused and refusing to see the proof of who you are.

Is this a malicious hit job due to our date in imaginationlaned,
    or
    do I honestly think you are McGyver, and you thought you could show me proof you weren't?

This kind of shit is exactly why I like to hang out with you BroRandii.
    Shut up Murrandii.

Quote Originally Posted by Italian Spiderman
    Shut up Italian Spiderman.
    Last edited by Methais; 04-25-2019 at 09:30 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Shut up Ososis.

Shut up Murrandii.

Shut up Italian Spiderman.
    This gives me flashbacks to public transit and the amazing monologues. or more accurately "one-person dialogues", constantly being performed.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    This gives me flashbacks to public transit and the amazing monologues. or more accurately "one-person dialogues", constantly being performed.
    Confirmed Ososis is Murrandii.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible