Page 32 of 43 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: ATT: Ososis, Fortybox, Taernath, Wrathbringer. Let's solve this macguyver issue

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Holy shit! Live action StarFox?

Slippy NOooOOOoOOooOO!
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

2. Default

Ososis, do you speak more than 1 language? Fully, not just a few words. (I speak 3)

If so, are the 2 languages not related in their roots ? (Like german and English are of the same roots, french and English aren't. Of course, we're speaking here of Latin as a whole being the root, not the indo-europeen root)

If so, you understand how sometimes it can be complicated and your skills degrade whenever you're tired, lacking concentration or if you try to "think" too fast. The brain is mapped in your mothern language, so it's unatural to "think" in a complete different language.

English and French works SO differently in sentence's structure. We use determinants to determine if the subject if feminine, masculine or plural. You don't. So if I say:

"Les enfants mangent des pommes bleues". I must accord the adjective with the word and the word with the determinant. The verb if conjugated with the noun and since our plural is silent (We don't prononce the S in enfants), the only way to find out the plural form is by the determinant (les). You guys in English just damnly put the noun in plural out of the blue and your verb doesn't conjugue with the plural form. That alone requires a LOT of concentration to think AHEAD before speaking.

You know there's like 30 verb times in french? And there's about 200 words for a single verb! Check just the verb to have: https://leconjugueur.lefigaro.fr/con...rbe/avoir.html

You guys got like 5 different words for the verb… see where I'm going? My brain is set in french, when I think, it always search the french way to speak, write.

And if you're somewhat interested in politics and foreign countries, as I said earlier, you'd know the political and linguistic issues in Quebec. English is seen a the conqueror language and French the conquered. It's frown at to speak English and have business with the Rest of Canada in English cause they won't force their butt speaking French.

My job requiers me to speak English. I must speak English. I must write in English. When I concentrate enough, I am somewhat good. When I write up in this forum OF COURSE I won't put that much effort cause it'S tiresome intellectually.

Of course, I just don't tell you all this, I say that to others that are still amazed how my English is still broken even if I'm here for 20 years. I improved but as said, because of my political point of views, i won't improve more than that. French is my main language and I won't surrender to English.
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    Didn't you try to prove I faked my french language in my grand scheme to troll you 2, poor sods? All those hours, researches just to troll you 2 guys LOL

So now you admit I am indeed french speaking?
    I thought I was on ignore? Hard to keep all your lies straight bro bro McBro.

Your French “limitations” with the English language are fake. Most people can see that as well as the very high resemblance between you and your macguyver alts.

Something long and off topic that wasn't read
    I didn't read very deep into that when it was made clear you were creating yet another straw man tangent about your language because "faking an accent" is NOT saying "you aren't french!" its saying "You are a fucking LIAR". But you obsess on this point cause its the only one you can even mildly defend, even if nobody is arguing what YOU are arguing.

Notice how when you aren't lying you can talk about the subject matter easily? Well it's super obvious over here. But, I can only assume that the end is near. I'm no expert but I think moving this thread to a new folder is admin action.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    I thought I was on ignore? Hard to keep all your lies straight bro bro McBro.

Your French “limitations” with the English language are fake. Most people can see that as well as the very high resemblance between you and your macguyver alts.
    No, it is not fake. I can chat on discord tonight with anyone interested.

They'll tell you, poor little boy. And after, you know what? You'll still troll me. Go get a life, go get a girlfriend and go build something instead of just trolling
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    I didn't read very deep into that when it was made clear you were creating yet another straw man tangent about your language because "faking an accent" is NOT saying "you aren't french!" its saying "You are a fucking LIAR". But you obsess on this point cause its the only one you can even mildly defend, even if nobody is arguing what YOU are arguing.

Notice how when you aren't lying you can talk about the subject matter easily? Well it's super obvious over here. But, I can only assume that the end is near. I'm no expert but I think moving this thread to a new folder is admin action.
    It's your only exit here cause you were debunked, people showed your contradictions and people vouched for me as you asked.

You still go against my french nature cause it's the only thing left to do bro. And even if intelligent people told you the french patterns in my way of writing (cause you cannot see them), well, you just continue like a 5 years oldkid unable to let go.

So be it.

They'll tell you, poor little boy. And after, you know what? You'll still troll me. Go get a life, go get a girlfriend and go build something instead of just trolling
    So you CLAIM to be french, and that FRENCH law prohibits being MacGuyver, and if you were NOT french you would in fact be Xcalibur, so therefore Xcalibur was a shitty player then and now but ONLY if he speaks french law about McGyver. Correct? Thats like literally what you said. Do you agree?

It's your only exit here cause you were debunked, people showed your contradictions and people vouched for me as you asked.

You still go against my french nature cause it's the only thing left to do bro. And even if intelligent people told you the french patterns in my way of writing (cause you cannot see them), well, you just continue like a 5 years oldkid unable to let go.

So be it.
    I have said at least 5 times now nobody cares about you being french because it is such a minor point in all of this. Don't worry, I will connect all the dots for you in my MacGyver is a MacUnt megathread. Sorry its not ready yet, having to stick to facts about things that actually happened is a constraint you have likely never felt held to.

Am I on ignore again? When you say build something does that mean I should build a text mafia of free accounts in a 40 year old text-based game so I can buy a ps4?

Explain to me bro bro mcbrobro what build means?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    I have said at least 5 times now nobody cares about you being french because it is such a minor point in all of this. Don't worry, I will connect all the dots for you in my MacGyver is a MacUnt megathread. Sorry its not ready yet, having to stick to facts about things that actually happened is a constraint you have likely never felt held to.
    But you said earlier i wasn't macguyver

You even admited it

Taernarth said it was a joke

Even gelston said when it started and answered you went you tried to associate me with him. He told you, it was said randomly on lnet. He said it, it was said randomly on lnet. He debunked it there directly.