Page 29 of 43 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: ATT: Ososis, Fortybox, Taernath, Wrathbringer. Let's solve this macguyver issue

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    Taernarth, thanks for saying it was a joke and I wasn't MAcguyver, You are unignored (LOL, I know what'll you say bro)
    Fuck off, Macguyver.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    I'm sorry everybody. Check back in after my 8am rant, I'll make it good.

Continue, just say you jump in the bandwagon but couldn't stop

Don't dalabrac yourself.
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Fuck off, Macguyver.
    Yeah Murandi being macguyver was a joke and should be taken as such. Murandi is Xcalibur, an incomprehensible Quebecois that loses his login info every few months.
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

Fuck off, Macguyver.

You're now ignored, kek.

Answer the question: are you Dondododo/Donminime?

6. Default

Ososis, after your night's sleep and seeing all the argument I thrown against your claim (even the ultimate one: YOU SAYING I AIN'T MACGUYVER).. I swear if you just stop and say it it was a joke or whatever, I erase everything and we start from anew.

I swear bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    I'll take that.

First off, Murrandii, I'm sorry for continuing (though not starting) the rumor that you were McGyver. It appears I was incorrect and I am willing to admit that.
    Last edited by Murrandii; 04-23-2019 at 11:17 PM.

Don’t get it twisted, I’m talking 8am in the evening.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

8. Default

Lol Ososis, you got caught like a kid there bro LOL

Shut up Macguyver.

It’s scary that you might actually think you have made any valid or sensicle point anywhere in this thread. You have never been so incomprehensible as your Gallop OP of obvious untruths and deliberate ignorance. That’s why people say your “accent” is bullshit. I don’t know and don’t care what your actually accent or origin is, what is painfully obvious is that your style is dramatically inconsistent and obviously affected. Maybe that’s why people say MacGyver sounds like they assume you would sound after 20 years of being around the language, whereas you sound like you (sometimes) are talking like you haven’t. So perhaps the reality is you speak like MacGyver, but affect your old speech pattern to try and draw distinction between your personalities. It’s also telling how as you think your accent is proof of who you are (it’s not, it’s fake but its only a small aspect of the whole) it has become thicker to the point of gibberish beyond anything you have ever posted before.
    Last edited by Ososis; 04-24-2019 at 04:35 AM.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."