Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: ATT: Ososis, Fortybox, Taernath, Wrathbringer. Let's solve this macguyver issue

Breaking News: Attention whore is seeking attention. Stay tuned for more at 5 o'clock!

I don't know who the fuck MacGyver is but Astrenoir…..I am pretty sure you are worst than whoever that other person is. Annoying mfer.

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    So Gelston, either I continue ignoring them and they bring that elsewhere, they harass me with it and that prove them right

OR

I try to fight back and that only proves them right

Yeah fucking right.

You are a pussy ass bitch, bitch. You gonna come at me bro? You gonna make vague threats about SimuCon? After getting banned from their discord I doubt that would even allow you to attend.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Quote Originally Posted by Alastir View Post
    Breaking News: Attention whore is seeking attention. Stay tuned for more at 5 o'clock!
    From someone that:

1) tweaked the mapdb to prove someone was scripting
    2) went psycho and edited all the posts proving him wrong when you were admin
    3) had the biggest union against someone in the PC's history

I'd keep myself a little shy, as we say in french
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by beldar17 View Post
    I don't know who the fuck MacGyver is but Astrenoir…..I am pretty sure you are worst than whoever that other person is. Annoying mfer.
    I don't know who you are, but your character had better have a cone-shaped head facial alteration, or we're going to settle this via fisticuffs.

my discord handle is astrenoir bro…
    LOL
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

Blog Entries

Obviously you're just trying to get into my Thread Hall of Fame list. Will need a little bit more before that happens.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    my discord handle is astrenoir bro…
    LOL
    And about that loan you said explains my my having it out for you?
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Obviously you're just trying to get into my Thread Hall of Fame list. Will need a little bit more before that happens.
    Give him time. He is still boot-stupid enough to think he can still salvage this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    This thread would actually push me more towards believing you are Macguyver though.
    Yeah that. I really thought I was in a Macguyver thread.