Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 427

Thread: ATT: Ososis, Fortybox, Taernath, Wrathbringer. Let's solve this macguyver issue

  1. #31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    What I believe or claim is not important. This thread is about THEIR FACTS

    Bring em
    FACT: You claim we have an initial altercation over a loan you denied me. Please elaborate on this with details pertaining to it, or pertaining to why you DON'T have ANYTHING to back this up?
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    Go read the threads XCalibutthole posted in. Amazingly they sound like Mac, even in 2003, and they also have random burner accounts jumping in to say dumb shit. Like the thread and bidder he posted as yesterday selling fake items cause he is literally garbage.
    I AM FRENCH SPEAKING YOU PSYCHO!

    Even a 12 years old would notice the way I write my sentences, I have clear french patterns while speaking. I often forgot your dumb plural rule and so on and so on.

    Your macguyver is NOT french speaking. That alone is a 100% solid proof
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    FACT: You claim we have an initial altercation over a loan you denied me. Please elaborate on this with details pertaining to it, or pertaining to why you DON'T have ANYTHING to back this up?
    I was with Murrandii. I was selling something, maybe a nervestaff, maybe the hdp breastplate, something in the 20m range cause I don't remember the item to be honest.

    You asked me if you could have it now and pay later. I said no. You didn't take it well, you argued a bit. That's it. I don't blame you bro, seriously but YOU seem to hold a grudge since that moment.
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

  4. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I'm beginning to wonder if Macguyver was ever real. Did we just invent Macguyver? What even is "real" anymore? Does anyone know?
    Macguyver is no longer a person, if he ever was one. He's an ideal. A symbol of our struggle. The invisible architect of our madness. There is a little piece of Macguyver inside each and every one of us, pushing us toward transcendent heights of greatness or abyssal depths of cruelty. We cannot kill Macguyver, or overcome Macguyver, in the same way we cannot defeat the ocean or blot out the sun. Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Macguyver R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

  5. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Still don't think he's macguyver
    See, thats the kind of bullshit self-serving rationalization that kept me from getting my dick sucked by all the people who "still don't think koar's light was MacGuyver". last time.
    How about the fact that he only started posting regularly AFTER Koar's got outed?
    How about that he was called MacGuyver for months and didn't respond? Literally in his own threads he just skipped over it.
    Notice how all the alts sign up dates aligned with his play periods?
    But seriously, if anybody spends 5 minutes reading old Xcalibullshit threads, its REALLY obvious.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

  6. Default

    Ososis claims I am koar's light

    Adding to the first post
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

  7. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    Go read the threads XCalibutthole posted in. Amazingly they sound like Mac, even in 2003, and they also have random burner accounts jumping in to say dumb shit. Like the thread and bidder he posted as yesterday selling fake items cause he is literally garbage.
    So you're not saying Murrandii is MacGuyver, you're saying Xcalibuer is the original Macguyver account?

    Big if true. Also that takes some serious dedication to troll the same forums for nearly 2 decades while creating new accounts when the old accounts get found out. I'm not sure if I should be impressed or sad.

  8. #38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    I was with Murrandii. I was selling something, maybe a nervestaff, maybe the hdp breastplate, something in the 20m range cause I don't remember the item to be honest.

    You asked me if you could have it now and pay later. I said no. You didn't take it well, you argued a bit. That's it. I don't blame you bro, seriously but YOU seem to hold a grudge since that moment.
    LOL, pretty big swing from what you actually said huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    Ososis hates me cause I refused to lend him money.
    And I am going to assume you have...No logs, no emails, no time frame, and no specific item right? Hell, I may even have asked if you could HOLD AN ITEM FOR ME (fucking shitbag) cause why not? Why would I be pissed about that? But it's a pretty far cry from asking for you to loan me a god damn thing. Besides, you think I can't tap 20m from somebody if I needed to? God you're a moron.
    Alright you lazy fuck, lets see what I can track down. I assume it was here on PC and not LNET right?
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    See, thats the kind of bullshit self-serving rationalization that kept me from getting my dick sucked by all the people who "still don't think koar's light was MacGuyver". last time.
    How about the fact that he only started posting regularly AFTER Koar's got outed?
    How about that he was called MacGuyver for months and didn't respond? Literally in his own threads he just skipped over it.
    Notice how all the alts sign up dates aligned with his play periods?
    But seriously, if anybody spends 5 minutes reading old Xcalibullshit threads, its REALLY obvious.
    Yes. I'm sure five minutes is all you've spent raging about who MacGuyver is. You have some real rage and fixation issues and probably need something better to do with your time. Edit to add - Therapy, for example. And I'm not trying to be insulting here. I was in the first half there, but in all seriousness, I'm not sure what your underlying issues are, but therapy might be able to help.
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 04-22-2019 at 04:50 PM.

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    Yes. I'm sure five minutes is all you've spent raging about who MacGuyver is. You have some real rage and fixation issues and probably need something better to do with your time. Edit to add - Therapy, for example. And I'm not trying to be insulting here. I was in the first half there, but in all seriousness, I'm not sure what your underlying issues are, but therapy might be able to help.
    Exactly why I started this thread.

    Not only are they contradicting each other but they are showing the real reason WHY they continue
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •