Page 1 of 43 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 427

Thread: ATT: Ososis, Fortybox, Taernath, Wrathbringer. Let's solve this macguyver issue

  1. Default ATT: Ososis, Fortybox, Taernath, Wrathbringer. Let's solve this macguyver issue

    Let's wrap up all you claim about me. Let's try to be factual.

    Dalabrac claims I fake my french accent, meaning I'm trully an English speaking person and I use my French accent for cover up

    Ososis claims I got an army of alts (name them please): koar's light

    Dalabrac claims I got an army of alts (name them please): Praetor

    Dalabrac and Ososis claims I am Macguyver.

    Ososis claims I am banned from Discord

    Ososis claims I am on the forum since 2003, no breaks and I troll the game since 2003.

    Ososis claims I am Xcalibur and I troll with Macguyver since 2003

    Ososis claims he will stop telling lies if I pay him 20m

    Ososis SEEMS to claim he accused me of being Macguyver when I claimed he wanted a loan of 20m out of me in the past and I refused. This seems to be a vengeful act

    Taenarth claims he'll do the same and offer a protection plan (5m bronze, 10m silver, 15m golden)

    Some people (Gelston, Back) claims Ososis is Macguyver

    Gelston claims I am Ososis

    Suppar hobbit mage claims he is MAcguyver

    Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    All of those are incorrect.

    I am McGuyver.

    Wrathbringer: ?

    Koar's light on this:

    Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    I’m going to step-in here and end this once and for all.

    Murrandii is NOT Macgyver.

    The proof is simple. Murrandii lives, plays, and accesses this game from Quebec, Canada. MacGyver was from Washington D.C., as proven by Kranar when he personally intervened to ban/stop MacGyver. There was a thread in here that clearly showed all this a few years back, including Kranar posting himself on the matter.


    For this thread only, I'll unignore all of you. I will, however, edit this initial post only with pertinent stuff
    Last edited by Murrandii; 04-24-2019 at 02:09 PM.
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

  2. Default

    Ososis's proof why I am Macguyver and my debunking of his claim:

    He claims I am Macguyver cause I invented a loan he asked me (20m ingame) and I refused.

    Ososis therefore pretends I am Macguyver cause of a single lie (either it's true or not I invented the loan stuff).

    Ososis asked me to prove I am Xcalibur (registered at pc in 2003). That would prove i wouldn't be Macguyver

    People vouched for me being Xcalibur here: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...r-issue/page28

    Ososis changed and invented a story where Macguyver exists since 2003.

    Here, Ososis says I am not macguyver: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...ighlight=vouch

    Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    I'll take that.

    First off, Murrandii, I'm sorry for continuing (though not starting) the rumor that you were McGyver. It appears I was incorrect and I am willing to admit that.

    Same page: Ososis separate Koar's light from Macguyver

    Everybody and his dog laugh at him ever since

    Debunk of Fortybox:

    He claims I fake my french accent to cover myself up

    Flimbo: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...r-issue/page22

    Methais, Stunsteed: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...r-issue/page28

    Dalabrac is therefore a liar

    Debunk of Taernath:

    Thread here: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...acguyver/page3

    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Yeah Murandi being macguyver was a joke and should be taken as such. Murandi is Xcalibur, an incomprehensible Quebecois that loses his login info every few months.
    Last edited by Murrandii; 04-23-2019 at 11:23 PM.
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

  3. Default

    Threads like this are exactly the kind of things Macguyver posted. The real answer to this question is "Who gives a shit?" (Je ne donne pas un merde. That's right. Idiom direct translation for the win.). I'm still firmly in that camp. I just stopped by to tell you that you're about to solve zero of your or anyone's problems with this thread.
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 04-22-2019 at 03:41 PM.

  4. Default

    I understand bro Flimbo. That's your point of view. I am, however, the kind of person that don't like to ignore problems, I confront them.

    And some of those idiots are bringing this ingame (at least on lnet and that can influence others about me, about my "business" and so on).

    I do not accept this. They will prove by this very thread how contradictory they are.
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    The Danger Zone
    Posts
    11,876
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    29,238
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    This thread would actually push me more towards believing you are Macguyver though.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  7. Default

    So Gelston, either I continue ignoring them and they bring that elsewhere, they harass me with it and that prove them right

    OR

    I try to fight back and that only proves them right

    Yeah fucking right.
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    This thread would actually push me more towards believing you are Macguyver though.
    Yup.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    29,238
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    So Gelston, either I continue ignoring them and they bring that elsewhere, they harass me with it and that prove them right

    OR

    I try to fight back and that only proves them right

    Yeah fucking right.
    You haven't been ignoring them though. You even have a giant signature that plays to the fact everytime you post.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    Let's wrap up all you claim about me. Let's try to be factual.

    Dalabrac claims I fake my french accent, meaning I'm trully an English speaking person. Right?
    No, nobody cares where you're from or what your accent sounds like.

    Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    Ososis claims I got an army of alts (name them please)
    A: I have.
    B: Why would this matter or mean anything?

    Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    Dalabrac and Ososis claims I am Macguyver.

    Ososis claims I am on the forum since 2003, no breaks and I troll the game since 2003.
    What stupid bullshit is this? Nobody is claiming you played straight through since 2003, and again what would this matter either way?
    Stop trying to create some dumb ass straw man narrative you dumb ass.

    Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    For this thread only, I'll unignore all of you. I will, however, edit this initial post only with pertinent stuff
    You NEVER blocked anybody which is why you are so pissed about this.

    One question though. When did I want you, a stranger, to loan me money and then freaked out when you wouldn't? That was your claim right Mr Innocent Bro bro? Thats the key, cause if that was made up then obviously and without a doubt, you are a bullshit scumbag. Certainly that can't be the case so I am sure you have...um...logs? emails?A general time frame? A reason I needed money and why I would want it from you/.
    Last edited by Ososis; 04-22-2019 at 04:13 PM.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •