Page 40 of 43 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: ATT: Ososis, Fortybox, Taernath, Wrathbringer. Let's solve this macguyver issue

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    It’s posts like this where it’s obvious you are feigning your lack of knowledge of the English language.

He’s Macguyver.
    You are just trolling. When we were speaking yesterday mano a mano, you weren't acting like that, little boy. When you were saying stuff about ososis being a crazy psycho and laughing about it, you weren't acting like you do this morning, little boy.

I HIGHLY suspect you're trolling me publicaly just because.
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    You are just trolling. When we were speaking yesterday mano a mano, you weren't acting like that, little boy. When you were saying stuff about ososis being a crazy psycho and laughing about it, you weren't acting like you do this morning, little boy.

I HIGHLY suspect you're trolling me publicaly just because.
    Ososis IS crazy.

I'm not the one exaggerating my English like you are. Stop seeking attention and trolling the PC.

3. Default

Ososis IS crazy.

I'm not the one exaggerating my English like you are. Stop seeking attention and trolling the PC.
    What are you implying, say it clearly.
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

Quote Originally Posted by Praetor View Post
    I’m willing to bet Macguyver, the original MacG, left a long time ago ... maybe (probably) when Kranar went after his accounts and banned all his IP’s.

The thought he left such an impression to create an almost cult-like conspiracy surrounding him is interesting. Wouldn’t it be nuts if MacG is some DC player working for Republicans. Ohhh the irony.
    shut up gayguyver
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

What are you implying, say it clearly.
    Oh look - implying is spelled correctly. I would have thought you'd come up with an alternative word there. Maybe impling or something like that?

Shut up Macguyver.

6. Default

Oh look - implying is spelled correctly. I would have thought you'd come up with an alternative word there. Maybe impling or something like that?

Shut up Macguyver.
    Cleary state what you have in mind. What are you accusing me. Say it, little boy.

Shut up Macguyver.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

YOu mean he speaks better English, therefore you understand him better.

I don't mind you of being that shorten minded bro,
    Your poor English skills are the least of the reasons why I think you are as stupid as a bag of dog hair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Your poor English skills are the least of the reasons why I think you are as stupid as a bag of dog hair.
    I can debate in every subject you'd bring

I can analyse and throw a plan to solve any situation you'd explain to me. thanks to my job's skills. (Either waterfall or agile. And We can even do it hybrid)

I can cook you a damn nice meal AND I could even show you a thing or two with a piano.

Oh, I can handle myself good with some fightning game a la street fighter 2 turbo and I'm somewhat good with starcraft 2.

Did I mentionned you I box regulary?

If you have issues with kids and or wife, pop me as well, I am known as a good mediator and I have experience in those stuff, since I have a family since 2001.

And since I'm a left wing guy, I tend to be empathic so don't fear feeling emotions while speaking to me bro.

Blog Entries

I can debate in every subject you'd bring

I can analyse and throw a plan to solve any situation you'd explain to me. thanks to my job's skills. (Either waterfall or agile. And We can even do it hybrid)

I can cook you a damn nice meal AND I could even show you a thing or two with a piano.

Oh, I can handle myself good with some fightning game a la street fighter 2 turbo and I'm somewhat good with starcraft 2.

Did I mentionned you I box regulary?

If you have issues with kids and or wife, pop me as well, I am known as a good mediator and I have experience in those stuff, since I have a family since 2001.

And since I'm a left wing guy, I tend to be empathic so don't fear feeling emotions while speaking to me bro.
    Did you just give us your resume? Yeah, that's sure to convince us of your intelligence...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow