Page 1 of 43 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: ATT: Ososis, Fortybox, Taernath, Wrathbringer. Let's solve this macguyver issue

Default ATT: Ososis, Fortybox, Taernath, Wrathbringer. Let's solve this macguyver issue

Let's wrap up all you claim about me. Let's try to be factual.

Dalabrac claims I fake my french accent, meaning I'm trully an English speaking person and I use my French accent for cover up

Ososis claims I got an army of alts (name them please): koar's light

Dalabrac claims I got an army of alts (name them please): Praetor

Dalabrac and Ososis claims I am Macguyver.

Ososis claims I am banned from Discord

Ososis claims I am on the forum since 2003, no breaks and I troll the game since 2003.

Ososis claims I am Xcalibur and I troll with Macguyver since 2003

Ososis claims he will stop telling lies if I pay him 20m

Ososis SEEMS to claim he accused me of being Macguyver when I claimed he wanted a loan of 20m out of me in the past and I refused. This seems to be a vengeful act

Taenarth claims he'll do the same and offer a protection plan (5m bronze, 10m silver, 15m golden)

Some people (Gelston, Back) claims Ososis is Macguyver

Gelston claims I am Ososis

Suppar hobbit mage claims he is MAcguyver

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    All of those are incorrect.

I am McGuyver.

Wrathbringer: ?

Koar's light on this:

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    I’m going to step-in here and end this once and for all.

Murrandii is NOT Macgyver.

The proof is simple. Murrandii lives, plays, and accesses this game from Quebec, Canada. MacGyver was from Washington D.C., as proven by Kranar when he personally intervened to ban/stop MacGyver. There was a thread in here that clearly showed all this a few years back, including Kranar posting himself on the matter.

For this thread only, I'll unignore all of you. I will, however, edit this initial post only with pertinent stuff
    Last edited by Murrandii; 04-24-2019 at 02:09 PM.
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

Ososis's proof why I am Macguyver and my debunking of his claim:

He claims I am Macguyver cause I invented a loan he asked me (20m ingame) and I refused.

Ososis therefore pretends I am Macguyver cause of a single lie (either it's true or not I invented the loan stuff).

Ososis asked me to prove I am Xcalibur (registered at pc in 2003). That would prove i wouldn't be Macguyver

People vouched for me being Xcalibur here: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...r-issue/page28

Ososis changed and invented a story where Macguyver exists since 2003.

Here, Ososis says I am not macguyver: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...ighlight=vouch

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    I'll take that.

First off, Murrandii, I'm sorry for continuing (though not starting) the rumor that you were McGyver. It appears I was incorrect and I am willing to admit that.

Same page: Ososis separate Koar's light from Macguyver

Everybody and his dog laugh at him ever since

Debunk of Fortybox:

He claims I fake my french accent to cover myself up

Flimbo: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...r-issue/page22

Methais, Stunsteed: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...r-issue/page28

Dalabrac is therefore a liar

Debunk of Taernath:

Thread here: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...acguyver/page3

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Yeah Murandi being macguyver was a joke and should be taken as such. Murandi is Xcalibur, an incomprehensible Quebecois that loses his login info every few months.
    Last edited by Murrandii; 04-23-2019 at 11:23 PM.
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

3. Default

Threads like this are exactly the kind of things Macguyver posted. The real answer to this question is "Who gives a shit?" (Je ne donne pas un merde. That's right. Idiom direct translation for the win.). I'm still firmly in that camp. I just stopped by to tell you that you're about to solve zero of your or anyone's problems with this thread.
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 04-22-2019 at 03:41 PM.

I understand bro Flimbo. That's your point of view. I am, however, the kind of person that don't like to ignore problems, I confront them.

And some of those idiots are bringing this ingame (at least on lnet and that can influence others about me, about my "business" and so on).

I do not accept this. They will prove by this very thread how contradictory they are.

Blog Entries

You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

This thread would actually push me more towards believing you are Macguyver though.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

So Gelston, either I continue ignoring them and they bring that elsewhere, they harass me with it and that prove them right

OR

I try to fight back and that only proves them right

Yeah fucking right.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    This thread would actually push me more towards believing you are Macguyver though.
    Yup.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    So Gelston, either I continue ignoring them and they bring that elsewhere, they harass me with it and that prove them right

OR

I try to fight back and that only proves them right

Yeah fucking right.
    You haven't been ignoring them though. You even have a giant signature that plays to the fact everytime you post.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Let's wrap up all you claim about me. Let's try to be factual.

Dalabrac claims I fake my french accent, meaning I'm trully an English speaking person. Right?
    No, nobody cares where you're from or what your accent sounds like.

Ososis claims I got an army of alts (name them please)
    A: I have.
    B: Why would this matter or mean anything?

Dalabrac and Ososis claims I am Macguyver.

Ososis claims I am on the forum since 2003, no breaks and I troll the game since 2003.
    What stupid bullshit is this? Nobody is claiming you played straight through since 2003, and again what would this matter either way?
    Stop trying to create some dumb ass straw man narrative you dumb ass.

For this thread only, I'll unignore all of you. I will, however, edit this initial post only with pertinent stuff
    You NEVER blocked anybody which is why you are so pissed about this.

One question though. When did I want you, a stranger, to loan me money and then freaked out when you wouldn't? That was your claim right Mr Innocent Bro bro? Thats the key, cause if that was made up then obviously and without a doubt, you are a bullshit scumbag. Certainly that can't be the case so I am sure you have...um...logs? emails?A general time frame? A reason I needed money and why I would want it from you/.
    Last edited by Ososis; 04-22-2019 at 04:13 PM.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."