Page 30 of 43 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: ATT: Ososis, Fortybox, Taernath, Wrathbringer. Let's solve this macguyver issue

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    Ososis's proof why I am Macguyver and my debunking of his claim:

He claims I am Macguyver cause I invented a loan he asked me (20m ingame) and I refused.

Ososis therefore pretends I am Macguyver cause of a single lie (either it's true or not I invented the loan stuff).

Ososis asked me to prove I am Xcalibur (registered at pc in 2003). That would prove i wouldn't be Macguyver

People vouched for me being Xcalibur here: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...r-issue/page28

Ososis changed and invented a story where Macguyver exists since 2003.

Here, Ososis says I am not macguyver: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...ighlight=vouch

Same page: Ososis separate Koar's light from Macguyver

Everybody and his dog laugh at him ever since

Debunk of Fortybox:

He claims I fake my french accent to cover myself up

Flimbo: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...r-issue/page22

Sfp

Methais, Stunsteed: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...r-issue/page28

Dalabrac is therefore a liar

Debunk of Taernath:

Thread here: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...acguyver/page3

Saved for lols
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Can't Kranar confirm or deny this once or for all by checking IPs? Murrandii, would you agree to that? (Of course the tough part is getting Kranar to do anything these days, but he did rename the Silvers forum after a bazillion people signed on for that. Maybe we can do the same here?)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tyronebiggums View Post
    ....don’t stop
    I have tried reading this thread like 5 or 6 times now, then after the 3rd page I get distracted by more important things like my belly button fuzz.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Merzbow View Post
    Can't Kranar confirm or deny this once or for all by checking IPs? Murrandii, would you agree to that? (Of course the tough part is getting Kranar to do anything these days, but he did rename the Silvers forum after a bazillion people signed on for that. Maybe we can do the same here?)
    If you were Kranar, would you take the time?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Why should anyone trust you, the proven liar Murrandi, over an honest person like me?

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    you were Kranar
    More facts here, please add to OP.
    Last edited by Ososis; 04-24-2019 at 01:53 AM.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    If you were Kranar, would you take the time?
    Yes, to resolve all this idiocy once and for all.

I think this thread is resolution enough for anyone paying attention.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    It’s scary that you might actually think you have made any valid or sensicle point anywhere in this thread. You have never been so incomprehensible as your Gallop OP of obvious untruths and deliberate ignorance. That’s why people say your “accent” is bullshit. I don’t know and don’t care what your actually accent or origin is, what is painfully obvious is that your style is dramatically inconsistent and obviously affected. Maybe that’s why people say MacGyver sounds like they assume you would sound after 20 years of being around the language, whereas you sound like you (sometimes) are talking like you haven’t. So perhaps the reality is you speak like MacGyver, but affect your old speech pattern to try and draw distinction between your personalities. It’s also telling how as you think your accent is proof of who you are (it’s not, it’s fake but its only a small aspect of the whole) it has become thicker to the point of gibberish beyond anything you have ever posted before.
    When you say people, you mean yourself and you, you dumb flat earther. LOL

I quoted everyone saying it was a joke. Only you remain saying it (Dalabrac does it only to annoy me).

Only you.

You even said I wasn't before. Was that a lie? LOL
    Last edited by Murrandii; 04-24-2019 at 07:06 AM.
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Merzbow View Post
    Yes

Kranar knows I'm from Quebec (he's canadian too and we spoke about canadian stuff, I even think he went here), we had other issues in gs3 back in the days and he verified my identity.

I can even:

Chat over voice in discord and go to a site to check my ip while sharing my screen. I can go that far to show how sick Ososis is (guy that said I wasn't macguyver in the first place and even apologized)
    Dalabrac, I repeat, is only doing so to annoy me.
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

10. Default

Why should anyone trust you, the proven liar Murrandi, over an honest person like me?

More facts here, please add to OP.
    LOL
    I'll take that.

First off, Murrandii, I'm sorry for continuing (though not starting) the rumor that you were McGyver. It appears I was incorrect and I am willing to admit that.

Secondly. You behaved like an absolute piece of garbage, telling tall tales, evading questions, making up lies. etc. You may not be McGyver, but you are still a pretty big pile of shit, I hope you can understand why I would think that you two could be the same person.

To be fair, I raged out on koars and was totally correct. But no, I am not Mogonis and could provide multiple people who would vouch for me in that regard should you actual question it.
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL