Thread: Auction

1. Default Auction

Canceled.
    Last edited by feverzipduece; 04-24-2019 at 10:40 PM.

1. a urglaes fang outfit - MB

Quote Originally Posted by feverzipduece View Post
    1. a urglaes fang outfit - an enruned ivory white cloak clasped with an urglaes fang (max deep at INCREDIBLE amount/ 160-179lbs.), a mithril bound vruul skin weapon harness inlaid with urglaes fangs (warrior sheath that hold 5 weapons, reduces weight of each one by 2 pounds), a night black leather pack clasped with an urglaes fang(VLA, backworn), a spidersilk sack clasped with an urglaes fang(MEDIUM amt, beltworn)
    Bougie.
    MB 500k
    Cool set! Do you remember who altered those for you? I keep trying to do some urglaes fancywork but I keep freaking out the merchants with it and they pass on it. Sad day.

3. a 5x perfect forged haon-handled steel dagger inside an onyx inlaid black thigh sheathe-
    Will you accept bloodscrip offers on this?
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

4. Default

Mb on 3.

5. Default

I apologize, I haven't been around the last few days. This auction has been canceled.

I apologize, I haven't been around the last few days. This auction has been canceled.
    Sham.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    Sham.
    Yep. Sham or another McGuyver alt. Good times.

Quote Originally Posted by Viekn View Post
    Yep. Sham or another McGuyver alt. Good times.
    Unless the bags were OTS from somewhere, they were copies of Teclys shop items and the dagger was fake.

9. Default

Bags did come from playershop. Daggers certainly aren't fake. I cancelled the auction because A) my own 13 year old son who has started playing Gemstone decided he wanted some of the items for his own characters and I'm going to give them to him instead of sell them off, B) my schedule is going to be hectic personally until after the Kentucky Derby has run (which runs the first Saturday of May). I'm sorry for any inconvenience or disappointment, I hope you don't hold it against me forever.

I will go ahead and auction off the daggers in a new thread just to show that I'm not full of shit.