Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: House renovations

I think the burst rating for pex is like, 4-500 PSI, give or take depending on high temperature? Your house has bigger problems at that point though.

4D399CCD-CCCC-4C79-8A24-47B6DA6B2144.jpg

All decorated, with the bifolds on.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

Looks nice.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Archigeek View Post
    Looks nice.
    Thanks!

5. Default

Very nice. Much better than the dinning room where it looked like those against the wall had no room at all.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Blog Entries

Looks really nice, Briar. The last project we did was to add a skylight in the dining room. We didn't do the work though. We are cowards and decided that cutting through a roof isn't for amateurs like us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by Praetor View Post
    Honestly and in all seriousness I kinda liked the rustic charm feel of the original. But that depends on what the rest of your house looks like. And what’s with that “dunce corner”; hallway like room with a wierd single desk facing nothing but a blank wall.

Shut up Murrandii.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Shut up Murrandii.
    Shut up Macguyver

Again rambling like an old man?
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Very nice. Much better than the dinning room where it looked like those against the wall had no room at all.
    Yeah, it was way too small to be a useful dining room, and there’s another room we use for that purpose, so it was just useless space before this project. And thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Looks really nice, Briar. The last project we did was to add a skylight in the dining room. We didn't do the work though. We are cowards and decided that cutting through a roof isn't for amateurs like us.
    I wouldn’t trust myself with a skylight either. Too much of a chance of missing something and creating a huge leak. And thanks!

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    So, here's a thread for house renovations, partly because I'm curious about what you folks are up to and partly so I can show off my wife's and my latest project. We bought our house about a year ago and have been working on the downstairs. This project has taken about six months from design to finished product, but we turned the old, redundant dining room into an office slash library. I still have to cut some bifold French doors to size and install them, and do a little finishing work, but the project is mostly done. Check it out. Before and after photos below.
    ----------------------------------------------
    cleaning with https://www.emop.co.uk/greenwich-cleaner
    Great repair! I hope, you enjoyed the appearance of the new home and you've got here everything you wanted to. But how do you plan to clean the home? With the help of professional cleaning company? As there are a lot of variants today to work with. But not all of them are reliable as the chosen team you already work with.