Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Thread Hall of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    He linked it wrong. The link you see is the actual URL he linked, not an abbreviated version.

Reported Gelston for being a noob.
    Well you're gonna have to un-nominate this thread for the Thread Hall of Fame then!

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...azern-falchion!!

I can't give a description without ruining the amazing. Its worth the read.
    Oh man, gold star for that thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Oh man, gold star for that thread.
    Agreed. I'm still on page 2 but the drama is already awesome. I miss these game related drama threads on the PC to be honest. Can't remember the last we had some juicy drama.

Is everyone getting along in game now or what?

Blog Entries

Link fixed.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Speaking of drama, does anyone remember that one thread where a guy (I totally forgot his name but he used to post here regularly) was apparently sleeping around on his wife, presumably including people from the PC/GS, and his wife found out and logged onto his account to tell everyone what a bad person he had been, but was posting as if she were the guy? Saying shit like "I like to sleep around with hookers and expose my wife to STDs."

That was awesome.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Speaking of drama, does anyone remember that one thread where a guy (I totally forgot his name but he used to post here regularly) was apparently sleeping around on his wife, presumably including people from the PC/GS, and his wife found out and logged onto his account to tell everyone what a bad person he had been, but was posting as if she were the guy? Saying shit like "I like to sleep around with hookers and expose my wife to STDs."

That was awesome.
    Wezas?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post

That was awesome.
    Whoa

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Wezas?
    I believe so.

And then Harmnone tried to censor any questions asking his whereabouts. Which lead to people asking why their questions were being removed.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    I believe so.

And then Harmnone tried to censor any questions asking his whereabouts. Which lead to people asking why their questions were being removed.
    You two might be talking about an entirely different thread that I now want to see.

But I was thinking of this one:

http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?70076

Quote Originally Posted by Cephalopod View Post
    I am a horrible person. I've been cheating on my wife for years and years. I've spent well over $10,000 on prostitutes. I subjected my wife to STDs by having unprotected sex with prostitutes. I put my family well into debt even though we are in foreclosure and losing our house. I destroyed my wife, and my four children, for no good reason. My wife and my four young kids will end up living in a hole-in-the-wall apartment in public housing because of my selfishness. I threw away the one woman who loved me unconditionally, who would have given me anything I wanted.. just because I couldn't handle being an adult.

I also cheated with other women here - (names) you know who you are. Thank you for helping me destroy my life so completely. Thank you for helping to ruin a family.

I lied to my 'friends' here about things, trying to bolster myself. When the boob thread was going around, I sent fake pictures of myself because I was too chicken to show people what I really look like.

I don't expect any of you to really care. Most of you are all just as immature and morally reprehensible as I am. We all joke around online, and forget that there are real lives that we're throwing away with our disgusting behavior.

Holy fucking shit