Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Thread Hall of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    YOu aren't able to be objective about the outcomes of your behavior?
    Sure I can be objective about my behavior. I'm an ass to people sometimes, almost always in response to them being an ass first or if they just annoy the ever living shit out of me. I have no idea exactly what went on between Warclaidhm and everyone else because that was before my time on the PC. I think when I started posting on the PC he had either already quit posting or didn't post as much and I don't think I ever interacted with him at all, much less was an ass to him.

People who were an ass to him weren't responsible for what happened. Nothing anyone here could have prevented it.

Empathy anyone?
    Empathy does not mean taking responsibility for something you are not responsible for. I feel empathy for the guy and the situation, I do not take responsibility for it nor do I assign responsibility to anyone here. That seems to be what you and Androidpk want to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I'm not saying anything other than I feel bad I wasn't nicer to him. He was a lot of things, some good and some bad. I am just saying when I look back I wish I had been a better person then, that's all. I don't think it would have changed a thing, just that I wasn't my best person then and I could have been better.
    +1

Make that statement to everyone, in every situations and I think the world would be abetter place.

Shame (in all its variant) is a vector of change. IF you don't feel a bit of shame about your behavior, you DON'T change.

SHM, bro, my hat to you
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Sure I can be objective about my behavior. I'm an ass to people sometimes, almost always in response to them being an ass first or if they just annoy the ever living shit out of me. I have no idea exactly what went on between Warclaidhm and everyone else because that was before my time on the PC. I think when I started posting on the PC he had either already quit posting or didn't post as much and I don't think I ever interacted with him at all, much less was an ass to him.

People who were an ass to him weren't responsible for what happened. Nothing anyone here could have prevented it.

Empathy does not mean taking responsibility for something you are not responsible for. I feel empathy for the guy and the situation, I do not take responsibility for it nor do I assign responsibility to anyone here. That seems to be what you and Androidpk want to do.
    I did not said you were part of it, I don't even remember you from 2003-2004 bro. In between 2004-2017, I wasn't there.

What you did, I don't know.

I remember some people back in the days being not only bullies, but FLAGRAND harasseling him.

It's one thing to jump in and stopping cause you know there's a line not to cross. It's another story when you just continue
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Got to give a badge of honor to Methias, takes a brave man to dive head first into a pool full of crazy.
    To be fair, the crazy never gets revealed until later on.

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Never knew her and you absolutely fail at having any kind of sense of humor at all.

I had forgotten that diethx and Pk were involved. It sort of explains Meth and Pk's rivalry.
    I didn't really know shit about pk at the time other than he was getting my sloppy seconds and Rucca was telling him all this retarded shit. I'm sure even he realized the crazy eventually. But there was no rivalry between me and him over that. There really wasn't any rivalry until his TDS kicked in and he went all butthurt subpoena. For the most part me and him didn't really communicate at all before that that I can remember. I do remember diethx telling me something about him that I wanna say involved some sort of butthurt/sloppy seconds jealousy, but I really don't remember for sure.

Fun fact: Gelston banged her at some point too. We're all Eskimo brothers.

She did have pretty nice vagina and fake jugs though.

Meth and Androidpk's rivalry is because Androidpk is a total piece of shit.
    This is correct. The Rucca thing predates all of that and is unrelated.

To this day I think Rucca/Sky is good people.
    I don't think she's a bad person. A little on the crazy side, sure, but that's most women to some extent. Though she does seem to have a 100% crazy rating among people from here who have interacted with her irl. Like she would legit get super emo and upset for days and almost completely shut down over getting red rep on here, for example. But overall I don't think she's a bad person.

Her and I spoke briefly in game a few years ago. I don't remember how it started, but tldr she was still butthurt that many years later, and I was like ok well you can either hang onto an old ass grudge that no one gives a shit about forever and keep yourself miserable, or we can be something resembling friends, but I don't really give a shit either way, and I don't remember what happened after that. Nothing bad though, and then I probably went hunting.

Methais, I dunno.
    Racist.

To this day I feel bad about Warclaidhm. I'm a dick and I own that, but I never would think I'm cruel to anyone and I have always regretted that I wasn't nicer to Kevin. He is literally the only person I have ever known who committed suicide and I wish I had been a better person in my interactions with him.
    The end result would have been the same. I tried helping the dude for years and he would consistently ignore every bit of advice and keep doing the same shit over and over that would piss everyone off. Kind of like that dude from a year or two ago on here whose name I can't remember but kept disrupting the shit out of in game storylines and would then get super butthurt and act like people are ganging up on him for no reason. It was fairly recent, I'm just drawing a blank on the name. Halp.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Kind of like that dude from a year or two ago on here whose name I can't remember but kept disrupting the shit out of in game storylines and would then get super butthurt and act like people are ganging up on him for no reason. It was fairly recent, I'm just drawing a blank on the name. Halp.
    Hlendril

http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...14702-Kenstrom
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

yeah but it's not the case here and you know it PB

Warclaidhm was bullied for YEARS in game outside the game. (elsewhere too, let's be honest)

We bullied him. Some of you guys made fun of him and photoshoped his picture, laughing at EVERYTHING of him, looks, intelligence, social skills, worth of his person.

He gave millions of warning. WE all saw it coming. And suicidal is about emotional breakdown. He had one, he did it.

We are all guilty.

Some are more than others. I am glad he was talking about me being nice with him. I was an ass in 2003 to him. I made my change in 2004.

I swear if I knew it was coming, I would had come back and help him

But some of you guys were still laughing at him until the very end. Some of you guys are directly guilty.

Deny, I don't care.

Some of you guys are guilty.
    That must explain why he had pretty much the exact same experience on some magician forum that had nothing at all to do with GS not long before he killed himself, right?

Whatever the reason, aspergers or whatever his deal was, he was toxic everywhere he went. He would cause all kinds of shit, people would react accordingly, and he'd play the victim and/or the "I'm really sorry guys please give me another chance because ABCXYZ123 reasons." and then when given more chances, he would revert right back to the same bullshit that he was notorious for.

The end result with him would have been the same even if he never played GS in his life. Some people simply can't be helped. Khaladon sunk a lot of time into helping steer him in the right direction too, most/all of which also got ignored in favor of usual Warclaidhm antics.

Don't be a tard.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    The end result would have been the same. I tried helping the dude for years and he would consistently ignore every bit of advice and keep doing the same shit over and over that would piss everyone off. Kind of like that dude from a year or two ago on here whose name I can't remember but kept disrupting the shit out of in game storylines and would then get super butthurt and act like people are ganging up on him for no reason. It was fairly recent, I'm just drawing a blank on the name. Halp.
    I was/am trying to think of that guy's name too. People had like a 70 page thread where he asked for advice and everyone was giving him extremely good advice which he'd immediately ignore and do the opposite of, then whine some more. I was in that thread trying to help him for a while but eventually turned on him and gave up too.
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 04-17-2019 at 01:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    I was/am trying to think of that guy's name too. People had like a 70 page thread where he asked for advice and everyone was giving him extremely good advice which he'd immediately ignore and do the opposite of, then whine some more.
    Taernath already linked to thread, you noob.

9. Default

Taernath already linked to thread, you noob.
    Yep. That's what I get for being on the page for more than 4 minutes without refreshing.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    added
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam