Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Thread Hall of Fame

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    YOU PLAY CLEARA?!?!?
    That's a name I haven't heard in years. I miss some of the oldschool crazy women of Gemstone. I actually dated Leloo in real life. More recently than I'd like to admit. And her in game mother back in the day, Fleeta.

Blog Entries

YOU PLAY CLEARA?!?!?
    She isn't a thug, she simply fucks thugs.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

3. Default

Wait, am I thinking of the right person with Cleara? The name in my head is Clearity.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    Wait, am I thinking of the right person with Cleara? The name in my head is Clearity.
    Cleara was a ghetto ass bitch.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Also is the Ratolin I’LL BURN DOWN YOUR HOUSE IRL!!!!!! on here yet? I have no clue what that thread was called.

Some other noteworthy threads that I’m too lazy to find that deserve a spot:

- Tabor voter card / cock & balls pond

- Any Klaive thread, especially the one(s) where he talks about his ninja skills that he (probably) learned from watching anime

- Jubuls thread where he made some epic post in detail about how he would go about kicking someone’s ass, which IIRC involved him jumping up and down on someone’s stomach at some point, which would no doubt cause massive sharting. This might have just been a post in a Klaive thread and not its own thread.

- Any Seany Digital thread
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Cleara was a ghetto ass bitch.
    I do remember some woman who talked like she was kind of a thug, but I thought it was...fuck..what was her name. She was around as recently as a couple years ago. Cybered somebody for him to pay her subscription fee. Started with an A I wanna say?

We were fairly mean to her too, which I regret, because she could be nice at times and I think was a decent person overall. Just kind of bitchy and definitely volatile.

What was her name?

Edit: Got it. Areigha. I did a portrait of her character.
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 04-17-2019 at 01:46 PM.

7. Default

Ponce Pilate style.
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

- Tabor voter card / cock & balls pond
    One of the best threads ever. The dude supposedly owned a massive property and was a doctor or some shit, yet called Anticor out for "sullying his name" because he was ruining his leveling up business that he needed to pay for the maintenance of his cock and balls pond.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    One of the best threads ever. The dude supposedly owned a massive property and was a doctor or some shit, yet called Anticor out for "sullying his name" because he was ruining his leveling up business that he needed to pay for the maintenance of his cock and balls pond.
    The Anticore Has Sullied My Name! thread

http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...ullied-My-Name!
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...hlight=sullied

Aww shit. I think this was one of those threads where we weren't smart enough to quote the original post before the OP deleted it.