Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Thread Hall of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    Everyone who moves to Canada disappears. That's the only reason people move to Canada: to never be seen or heard from again. Drinkin' hand sanitizer up on the ice roads in manitooooba, eh.
    Few people really know what unspeakable terrors reside in that frozen wasteland just beyond The Wall.

And now his watch has ended...

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Well, except what you wrote previously about her:

Yea, you are a real class act....................
    Sorry to offend your delicate sensibilities. I forgot people didn't talk like that back in the 50s.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    Everyone who moves to Canada disappears. That's the only reason people move to Canada: to never be seen or heard from again. Drinkin' hand sanitizer up on the ice roads in manitooooba, eh.
    Except that one guy; Logan.
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Sorry to offend your delicate sensibilities. I forgot people didn't talk like that back in the 50s.
    You claimed you were being a "gentleman" regarding talking about your past dating experience with Bethany.

You proved yourself incredibly stupid less than an hour previously.

I don't care how you talk, but don't pretend to be something you are not.

A gentleman or intelligent.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

You claimed you were being a "gentleman" regarding talking about your past dating experience with Bethany.

You proved yourself incredibly stupid less than an hour previously.

I don't care how you talk, but don't pretend to be something you are not.

A gentleman or intelligent.
    A lecture from you on the subject of intelligence or being a gentleman is the height of hilarity. Yeah, I know I'm not the most of either, but you keep fooling yourself thinking you are.

I'm like 90% sure Back cried foul at Trump and his 'locker talk' but I mean, clearly it's different here. For some reason.

A lecture from you on the subject of intelligence or being a gentleman is the height of hilarity. Yeah, I know I'm not the most of either, but you keep fooling yourself thinking you are.
    Since you can't seem to catch onto the point that's actually being made, do you think saying things like...

When we weren't partying and banging we were playing WoW or GS and...
    ...and...

No regrets here. The pussy was good.
    ...is something a gentleman (or a woke feminist) would say? Because according to yourself, you're a gentleman (and a woke feminist)...

Looks like we are both gentlemen enough to not go there.
    ...who says things like...

When we weren't partying and banging we were playing WoW or GS and...
    ...and...

No regrets here. The pussy was good.
    And before you go all deflection mode, nobody actually gives a shit or is offended over you saying those things nor are they claiming to be "gentlemen" themselves.

But back to the original question, are statements like "The pussy was good" and "When we weren't partying and banging we were blah blah blah" things a "gentleman" (or a woke feminist) would say?
    Last edited by Methais; 04-17-2019 at 10:50 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    I did not said you were part of it, I don't even remember you from 2003-2004 bro. In between 2004-2017, I wasn't there.

What you did, I don't know.

I remember some people back in the days being not only bullies, but FLAGRAND harasseling him.

It's one thing to jump in and stopping cause you know there's a line not to cross. It's another story when you just continue

Quote Originally Posted by Warclaidhm
    Oh yeah, Xcaliber ROCKS and he understands me.
    He's probably pretty lonely and would appreciate one of his dearest friends stopping by to say hello. If you need to raise money for a ticket to go see him I am sure the PC folks would be pretty supportive.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis from the mother fuckin' future!
    Shut up Back, you fucking suck and are just using this, like everything, to try to come across as deep and with it but really you are just hoping that maybe THIS is the anonymous internet fight that will finally win your dads approval. So fuck off with your bullshit virtue signaling garbage, fuck right the fuck off.
    It's fun not know what time in the future this post comes from while still having the absolute certainty it's coming.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    He's probably pretty lonely and would appreciate one of his dearest friends stopping by to say hello. If you need to raise money for a ticket to go see him I am sure the PC folks would be pretty supportive.
    I'm not sure if you're making a dark joke or if I'm misunderstand something or what...but you know Warclaidhm committed suicide a few years ago right?