Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fast 7x Enchant

Quote Originally Posted by Maerit View Post
    These do tend to sell better around a month / 2-weeks before DR or any event that will allow you to add-on to your gear. When those come up, people scramble to get their items ready for services. They even sell well during DR, assuming there's enough time for HESS services to be redeemed after the enchant completes.
    Yep, fortunately the potions do not spoil.
    "You're well beyond training for a reason."...Gelston

SOLD.

Last edited by Askip; 04-20-2019 at 07:40 PM.
    "You're well beyond training for a reason."...Gelston

3. Default

I've sold them for as much as 35k BS. I just pulled my last one due to no activity after a few days (because I hate sitting on a major time slot). The last one I believe I sold for 25k BS? I forget exactly, but it was more than 25m silver and 30m silver is spot on for a MB. We can only do two a year. Silvers were down and ensorcell prices are going up and don't don't even require NEARLY the amount of work that a major infused enchant does. I think the only issue right now is the WPS windows, including the one in May yet to come, are actually draining a lot of silvers and some people are going to hold onto them until they finish. Meanwhile, ROL is/was draining cash buyers. So, the timing is just bad. Perhaps sit on it (as Maerit has indicated) and market it before next DR. Some people will be scrambling to get the last possible player enchant on an item they may want to work on with certs afterward. <---I actually typed this and then read what Maerit said and went back and added the credit. Point being, same exact conclusion.

4. Default

And now I see you sold it anyway...I really need to scroll down first, lol, doh!