Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fast 7x Enchant

Default Fast 7x Enchant

SOLD.

I have stocked enough infused potions to do a 6-7x enchant in one week, instead of the normal 3-4 months.

Lightning, acid , steam, water, and ice flaring items, as well as enhancives accepted, free testing to ensure "you can only fail if you are horribly unlucky" outcome.

Usual disclaimers apply, Gift of Eonak on final cast, half payment up front.

NOTE: If item is flaring or enhancive the buyer must provide the two requisite pre-temper potions or wait until I can obtain them. Also, I will do other non-water lore based flares (fire, magma, earth, vacuum, and air) if buyer provides two fixskills. All other flares (void, disintegrate, etc,) are not player enchantable.

30m.

Last edited by Askip; 04-20-2019 at 07:39 PM.
    "You're well beyond training for a reason."...Gelston

SOLD PENDING TESTING.

Why are people selling these so cheaply?

Quote Originally Posted by Merzbow View Post
    Scrubs
    standing between the living and the dead

If you consider the 21 weeks it requires to gather the 210,000 energy necessary for 7 pours of 95% reduction, it does seem low. On the other hand, the +5 to enchant added value on the item with a cap of 7x will never return close to the 30mil price tag for a speed enchant. I guess someone would have to test the market to see just how high the price can get for the service.

Ensorcell adds value to an item, but usually no nearly as much as it costs beyond the first tier - and yet people are willing to pay substantial silver despite the fact that it isn't going to return on their investment.
    Last edited by Maerit; 04-16-2019 at 02:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maerit View Post
    If you consider the 21 weeks it requires to gather the 210,000 energy necessary for 7 pours of 95% reduction, it does seem low. On the other hand, the +5 to enchant added value on the item with a cap of 7x will never return close to the 30mil price tag for a speed enchant. I guess someone would have to test the market to see just how high the price can get for the service.

Ensorcell adds value to an item, but usually no nearly as much as it costs beyond the first tier - and yet people are willing to pay substantial silver despite the fact that it isn't going to return on their investment.
    Well said, I was guessing that 30m for +5 is pretty much what the market would bear. Heck, you can get +5 from a 307 scroll for just a few K. Who knows, maybe I will raise my price in six months and see what the market will handle.

Back up for sale!

Open.

Quote Originally Posted by Merzbow View Post
    Seems there is not the market that one might imagine for this.

If it does not sell this weekend I am going to pull this and go with a standard enchant.

To answer a question, no I am not lowering the price.

I think it is just about spot on, I get 15m for a vanilla 7x, and 2m each for 7 infused potions seems fair.

These do tend to sell better around a month / 2-weeks before DR or any event that will allow you to add-on to your gear. When those come up, people scramble to get their items ready for services. They even sell well during DR, assuming there's enough time for HESS services to be redeemed after the enchant completes.
    Last edited by Maerit; 04-20-2019 at 12:37 PM.