Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: how much do I need to put into the game?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    There are these, though I agree that anything Murrandii/Macguyver buys or sells for real is likely under a fake name. Well, it has to be, none of his names are real, so...

http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...378-4M-for-now
    http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...00-mil-3-9-per
    http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...elling-silvers
    http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...to-325-million
    http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...ing-BloodScrip

Also, just to drive the point home

"50 is my own personal new cap" Thread by Hello
    http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...Cap&highlight=
    I just looked on the first page of the currencies and didn't see him.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

I ignore all those macguyver fanatics so I only saw bro Gelston's quoting. It's disturbing.

I said it, I can have a chat with anyone on discord. You'll find my french accent very eloquent. For the rest, you believe what you want, I have no time for such idiocy.
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    I ignore all those macguyver fanatics so I only saw bro Gelston's quoting. It's disturbing.

I said it, I can have a chat with anyone on discord. You'll find my canadian accent very eloquent. For the rest, you believe what you want, I have no time for such idiocy.
    ftfy

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    ftfy

Noticed he never addressed his Simu mafia plans with Rings of Lumnis.

little boys cannot face the consequences of their words.

Bunch of cowards.
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

Blog Entries

Bunch of cowards.
    wut

not speaking to you

Blog Entries

Are these "consequences" he's threatening being forced to chat with a retarded Frenchman on discord?
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Bunch of cowards.
    Says the guy who cannot even face the words he supposedly can't see but is still really pissed about..groovy.

You keep coming up with random points that don't matter then trying to direct the conversation into nonsense as "proof" of...something. Lets just square this all out
    Yes you are Xcalbur, Yes you are Canadian, Yes you have played in a a few times since 2003, Yes you are MacGuyver, Yes you have been using multiple accounts to drum up some bullshit or another since you started on the boards and No, I don't care how poorly you speak English in voice chat. The things you do are just malicious, they don't even HELP you, they just try to hurt those around you. I will never understand why you would want to try and fuck with GS as you continue to play it, but I hope you stop doing both. Can you show me on the doll where Simu touched you?

You suck Murrandi/Astrenoir/...fuck what are his sorc bitchs again? Dondildo and something? I'll edit em in later. It's just so much easier to call you MacGuyver.
    Last edited by Ososis; 04-22-2019 at 06:30 AM.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Quote Originally Posted by IorakeWarhammer View Post
    Don't buy a thing. There's a magic to this game when you're on your own for a while.

Also, avoid a character named Methais. He may attempt butt stuff.
    This loser here is part of the upper echelon of Gemstone's most retarded players and is stupid as fuck.

To your original question, you don't really need to spend shit on gear unless you just want it for the novelty/epeen and/or suck really really bad at the game. It helps, but nowhere near the extent of the hundreds/thousands of dollars you'll pay for them because Simu is predatory as fuck now and most of its players have no self control and/or suffer from some sort of mental illness.

There is no end game raiding. End game consists of hunting the same shit you finished capping on, but you can still gain exp to train skills in that you haven't already maxed.

If you're looking for a WoW-like end game experience, GS isn't it.

And if you're looking for cool people to hang out with who aren't giant tards, IorakeWarhammer isn't it.
    Last edited by Methais; 04-22-2019 at 09:17 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible