Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: how much do I need to put into the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Wyrom is macguyver.
    Fixed.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    Says the guy who cannot even face the words he supposedly can't see but is still really pissed about..groovy.

You keep coming up with random points that don't matter then trying to direct the conversation into nonsense as "proof" of...something. Lets just square this all out
    Yes you are Xcalbur, Yes you are Canadian, Yes you have played in a a few times since 2003, Yes you are MacGuyver, Yes you have been using multiple accounts to drum up some bullshit or another since you started on the boards and No, I don't care how poorly you speak English in voice chat. The things you do are just malicious, they don't even HELP you, they just try to hurt those around you. I will never understand why you would want to try and fuck with GS as you continue to play it, but I hope you stop doing both. Can you show me on the doll where Simu touched you?

You suck Murrandi/Astrenoir/...fuck what are his sorc bitchs again? Dondildo and something? I'll edit em in later. It's just so much easier to call you MacGuyver.
    The French-Elanthian Silver Mafia is run by 4 family members that I know of:

1) Murrandii
    2) Astrenoir
    3) Dondododo
    4) Donminime

There was a fifth family headed by Donloliloli but am pretty sure he was gunned down in Shanty town in the early morning hours a couple months back.

There’s possibly more.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Donloliloli
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

They badnamed Donloliloli and the character was renamed Donminimini. There were never three of them.

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    They badnamed Donloliloli and the character was renamed Donminimini. There were never three of them.
    Donminimini is way worse than Donlolioli.

Simu logic.

Donloliloli was a cool name.
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    And if you're looking for cool people to hang out with who aren't giant tards, IorakeWarhammer isn't it.
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 04-22-2019 at 11:01 AM.

Oh, by the way, I sold 7 characters in total (2018-19) and found out I even sold 1 to an "archenemy" I had on lnet always crapping on me LOL

And as you can imagine nobody knows their names. I only speak with Astrenoir now, he's my main and I will probably keep him.

I must admit I sold one cause I hated the name… LOL

I said it when I returned in game, march 2017: I am here to have a second revenue. I work from home so It's easy to proceed that way. For some of you, this 200 usd per month is crap. For me, it's close to 300$.

Thanks to gemstone, I have another ps4, I paid some nice vacations to my family, I have some other stuff too.

I have one account on PC, I tried to get my old Xcalibur account back but Kranar won't respond to me. Too bad.

I have no time to open other accounts, to troll on other and so on. My English is broken as most people with a minimum of a QI would notice and it'd be too easy to give myself up. And at our age, seriously, no.

Ososis has his theory on my behalf, so does Dalabrac and that other guy I don't remember his name. When you mix all their theories, you see how psycho it goes. Believe what you want, seriously, that's your life but man, just focus on something else!

I have a job that takes a good 50-60 hours per week, I have a family, I have hobbies, I cook some good stuff, I have a gaming addiction to some good games (rimworld, factorio!!). So as many here. I don't have the time to even do 1 tenth of what you speculate of me.

I come clean here.

Ososis hates me cause I refused to lend him money. He went psycho thereafter on me and I am a bit disturbed on his theories. By the way, notice how absurd the theories of sick people get. It's always a conspiracy about lies, plots and deception. They always repeat the same things! Man! Go OUTSIDE! Breathe a little.

Dalabrac hates me cause he joined the bandwagon. Maybe he didn't like when I was joking about his lack of discipline with his medication. Or maybe he just doesn't like people with a big mouth that polarize. Or maybe it amuses him.

The others, I don't even know.

Next steps: I might unignore anyone that stops his damn trolling. Continue and play alone. This forum isn't used anyway for me to commerce so the reputation you give me is of no consequence

You are ignored here, you are ignore ingame. Wanna change that?
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    Donloliloli was a cool name.
    Taintedmeat is the best name in GS history.

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    Maybe Donloliloli is in witness protection for testifying against the silver scheme the other families are doing.