Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: who is this loser

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    Bro Methais, I respect you.

I'm also under the impression you are my age, or so (41). You were kid in the 80-90s, like me, and you lived how intimidation / bullying was back in those days, i.e.: people fighting after school, people bullying like crazy and victims being almost tortured.

That being said, back in those days, everyone had a choice: join the winning side or be in the losing side.

I've seen good people back then becoming bad because they were hanging with those bullies because they were "protected". I've seen some good people being bullied and slowly losing it until they did crazy things, et cetera.

You always have the choice to say: NO, it's over, I stop, I won't be part of this crap.

It's the same on internet and amplified by the anonymous state we have. And nowadays, bullying is taken seriously.

Maybe there was 50 persons bullying Warclaidhm on this forum and his coins forum and his magician forum. Maybe there was 100. Maybe there was 10. Those people had the choice to stop at one point.

I know people on this forum that did stop. I know people that continued, though, till the very end. They had the choice to stop.

You don't need a major in psychology to know the impacts of being bullied constantly for YEARS. But I'm sure you know, like me, that eventually, you need to take a step back and just stop something that is wrong.
    You've been "bullied" on these forums for as long as I remember in much the same manner as everyone is.

Are you saying you are going to commit suicide soon?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    You've been "bullied" on these forums for as long as I remember in much the same manner as everyone is.

Are you saying you are going to commit suicide soon?
    Who bullied me, again? Who bullies me, now?
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    You also don't need a major in psychology to know that if you show up somewhere and start acting like a toxic dick to everyone, people are almost always going to react accordingly.

And let's be real, it's not like Warclaidhm is the only person in GS to have severe mental illness and/or get ripped on for years because they decided to be an asshole to everyone. Look at Klaive for example. As far as I'm aware, he's still alive.

You're also ignoring the fact that Warclaidhm hadn't been posting on here for years, he showed up in Shattered, no real "bullying" incidents that I'm aware of took place with him either here or in game, and then a while later he kills himself.

Several people here have also wasted countless hours trying to help him out, explain what he's doing wrong and why people react the way they do, he'd act like he's going to get his shit together and quit being a dick and starting shit with people constantly, and then he'd turn around and go right back to doing the same shit
    that he was always getting shit from other people for.

We had an almost carbon copy of this over the past year or two with that Hlendril guy, but I guess he ended up just quitting GS.

Point is some people can't be helped, and if you think GS is why Warclaidhm killed himself, you're doing literally everything wrong.
    I agree on most part here but I keep going back to this single point that you don't seem to, either agree or understand:

PEople that bullied him over the years have the responsability to STOP when there's a line crossed, no?

Same goes when you have an argument with your woman, you know that you cannot go to a certain point otherwise all hell will break loose, no?

No?
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

I agree on most part here but I keep going back to this single point that you don't seem to, either agree or understand:

PEople that bullied him over the years have the responsability to STOP when there's a line crossed, no?

Same goes when you have an argument with your woman, you know that you cannot go to a certain point otherwise all hell will break loose, no?

No?
    There were no lines to be crossed for several years between the last time a "line was crossed" on here and the time that Warclaidhm killed himself.

Or are you saying that something said to him in 2005 or whatever put him over the edge, but he didn't realize it until 2013 and then he was like FUCK THIS I'M OUT!!!

?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Who bullied me, again? Who bullies me, now?
    So, you don't feel that you are being bullied?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    There were no lines to be crossed for several years between the last time a "line was crossed" on here and the time that Warclaidhm killed himself.

Or are you saying that something said to him in 2005 or whatever put him over the edge, but he didn't realize it until 2013 and then he was like FUCK THIS I'M OUT!!!

?
    I'd just like to mention that no one's really studied the effects of a concussion caused from colliding into a 90-degree hill before in regards to delayed response times.

Maybe if we had, we'd be further along with CTE studies.
    LadyXXXXXXX: I guess I just like swallowing.
    LadyXXXXXXX: OMG that thing is HUGE

Tyrillian [General]: "Do you worship V'tull?"
    You [General]: "V'tull worships me."

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    So, you don't feel that you are being bullied?
    Answer

Who bellied me back then and who does now

Sometimes you don't know that you've crossed that "line" until it's too late, you've already crossed it, and then oh shit, shit's gotten real.

Hindsight is a real bitch sometimes.
    ~Crazy Cat Lady, Player of Cylnthia~

9. Default

This thread is a total clusterfuck.

Btw, fucking Doctor Sleep.

Im very excited for this sequel.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

I’m better than you all.