Page 30 of 39 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: who is this loser

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    Passer pour un idiot aux yeux d'un imbécile est une volupté de fin gourmet.
    Without nearly enough peanut butter in my mouth to pronounce it out loud and zero working knowledge of of the language, allow me to save you the trouble of googling the translation here.

Passer pour - This is a polite request to pass an alcoholic beverage, colloquial slang for "Passing" a "pour" of spirits.

idiot aux yeux - I'm pretty sure this is pig latin

d'un imbecile est une volupte - This is a jab at the metoo movement, suggesting that voluptuous women are just asking for it. Shameful, really.

fin gourmet - This is a reference to the Swedish Chef in a swimming pool, which indicates that this language is Swedish.

You're welcome. Poundsign linguisticanthropology.
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 06-13-2019 at 10:25 AM.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    Without nearly enough peanut butter in my mouth to pronounce it out loud and zero working knowledge of of the language, allow me to save you the trouble of googling the translation here.

Passer pour - This is a polite request to pass an alcoholic beverage, colloquial slang for "Passing" a "pour" of spirits.

idiot aux yeux - I'm pretty sure this is pig latin

d'un imbecile est une volupte - This is a jab t the metoo movement, suggesting that voluptuous women are just asking for it. Shameful, really.

fin gourmet - This is a reference to the Swedish Chef in a swimming pool, which indicates that this language is Swedish.

You're welcome. Poundsign linguisticanthropology.
    We miss you ingame bro Flimbo.
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

3. Default

I'm in game almost every day.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    I know also know you are too.

Passer pour un idiot aux yeux d'un imbécile est une volupté de fin gourmet.
    no one wants to read your dumbass canadian french either
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    "You're dumb because rep doesn't matter. On an unrelated note, you're dumb because this rep I got proves it!"
    Reading comprehension is important.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

called it

called it

called it.
    Is that you pk?
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quite being a whiny little bitch about rep dude. "Oh poor poor me! Nobody has it so bad and so hard as park bandit".
    Do you realize that for that idiotic statement to be true you would also have to received significantly more green rep than anyone also? Impressive.

You literally cry for months while enacting your "revenge plan" of flooding someone with neg rep because they DARED to disagree with your or say something that hurt your fragile little feelings. You are pathetic.

Can you not see how you are proving all my points for me? Or are you still being pissy and not talking to me? (Just kidding, I know it's not because you are pissy, you can't do anything besides yell unrelated nonsense and post reaction gifs because somewhere deep down you know its indefensible bullshit. See? Even YOU know you are garbage.)
    That's not actually true. He can get 43287402 red reps that are all worth like -10 points each, whereas someone else can get like 50 reps that are worth -194178490, depending on who's red repping them

Math is important.

Also:
    Last edited by Methais; 06-13-2019 at 11:02 AM.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    I'm in game almost every day.
    on lnet too?
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Reading comprehension is important.
    It is, but it gets a bit muddy in situations like this where points/references/tones/jokes may seem clear to the writer that don't translate across the table and many people just assume it in the most shitty, stupid, or unintended way. The worst of it is that nobody cares what you MEANT because it's not the goal to have a dialogue. Thats central to the big fuck-all problem really, so many people arguing in bad faith, just to argue. I love a good shitpost/insult/dissmissal/whatever too, but there is a line that some people walk of balancing both, you usually find that balance so if say actual things to you, you are able to give it thought and say actual things back, though you don't always choose to (balance). People would be a lot less angryed all the time if they tried to read what was intended instead of what was incendiary. Reading comprehension is important.

That's not actually true. He can get 43287402 red reps that are all worth like -10 points each, whereas someone else can get like 50 reps that are worth -194178490, depending on who's red repping them

Math is important.
    That's a good point, it depends on how you count "quantity" so if that's what he meant, then I'm sure it's true since he would likely get a healthy does of meaningless red rep before it became grey rep. In any case, while I agree that math is important I would consider this more vBulletin knowledge than math.

Is that you pk?
    Shut up macguyver
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I have 15.9m rep and a large penis.
    Latest Reputation Received (23067063 point(s) total)