Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 391

Thread: who is this loser

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Corporate Republic
    Posts
    12,207

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adred View Post
    It was better than you have done, try to step it up!
    I will do that, especially given your pm's begging me to stop then later ones saying how you don't really care about rep anyway.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    The Danger Zone
    Posts
    11,720
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    He has 4chan on his bookmark bar!
    Could he be the hacker 4chan?
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

  3. Default

    I thought I read some article years back about 4chan being shut down. Obviously I was wrong if that link is there, but does anybody know what I might be thinking of?

  4. #14

    Default

    For some people, porn does the trick, for Wrathbringer, it's red rep. He orgasms a little in his Wonder Woman whitey tighties each time.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.
    Contact: Nuadjha (Discord and LNet), Briarfox@play.net

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Corporate Republic
    Posts
    12,207

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    For some people, porn does the trick, for Wrathbringer, it's red rep. He orgasms a little in his Wonder Woman whitey tighties each time.
    Spongebob, actually.

  6. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Could he be the hacker 4chan?
    Aren't we all the hacker known as 4chan? I mean, if you heard of it you are basically anonymous now.

  7. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    I will do that, especially given your pm's begging me to stop then later ones saying how you don't really care about rep anyway.


    begging so hard...
    adred#0111 (discord)

  8. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    I thought I read some article years back about 4chan being shut down. Obviously I was wrong if that link is there, but does anybody know what I might be thinking of?
    Literally down for like 10 whole internet minutes before it came back.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Corporate Republic
    Posts
    12,207

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adred View Post


    begging so hard...
    Now post the next one where you claim to not care.

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adred View Post
    begging so hard...
    Well, you did say please.

    My advice - This thread goes nowhere for you but down the more you continue. Install the below, click it, rep system no longer exists. You're welcome. I'm sure there's an equivalent for the other browsers if you don't use chrome.

    https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...mjgalbgg?hl=en
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 04-15-2019 at 08:32 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •