Page 16 of 39 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: who is this loser

Quote Originally Posted by Realk View Post
    teee heee, you were quite happy to come to the top of the most useless list taking over Tsin
    And I also said in the same breath that it's a completely useless achievement.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    And I also said in the same breath that it's a completely useless achievement.
    So was sleeping with every female member of your extended family.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    2: WB and PB shouldn't be The Sole Deciders when it comes to if a person is red or green regardless of anyone else's opinion. ESPECIALLY when they get so triggered they are compelled to red rep people every couple days for months in an attempt to turn them red then hypocritically call them out for Point 1.
    Fun fact: A lot of you are staying or returning to green because of my incredibly humongous reppenis.

PM me for my PayPal info.
    Last edited by Methais; 06-11-2019 at 09:19 AM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    It's appropriate that people are bringing up Shattered, actually, because this situation with WB is similar to the problem with the Marlu clan, in that it's a discussion centered on how to deal with a disruptive and abusive social element. Rep is a community-based system with no administrative oversight. If all participants respected the function and the nature of it, it would work as it is designed to work. However, it's not designed to account for self-interested actors who abuse the system for their own benefit or amusement. In most modern societies, there are appointed authorities to deal with these problems. In a situation like Shattered or this forum, where there is no policing authority who maintains a balance, then the only response possible is a community-based one. If it's a large enough problem, then people need to band together to fix it.

Crying that fixing the problem at the community level is mob justice privileges individual action, in this case to abuse others, over the good of a group. That attitude is a problematic one in American politics as well, where the cult of the individual presides to an excessive extent. It's also just another situation that comes back to learning most of what you need to know in kindergarten: If there's one big kid on the playground who likes to bully others and you can't call in a teacher, your other option is to get a dozen kids to tie that fat-ass to a swing. The Wild West posse was a similar response, as was the medieval European charivari. This isn't a cowardly or inappropriate response: it's a rational and effective one.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    So was sleeping with every female member of your extended family.
    You slept with Andraste. And your mom. At the same time.

Huge points for posting a Kindergarten Cop video in response to the kindergarten comment.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

Blog Entries

And you too. At the same time.

Blog Entries

Reported for assuming their forum handle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Reported for assuming their forum handle.
    Confirmed RC is Andraste.

Blog Entries

Confirmed RC is Andraste.
    Let me see them abs