Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: who is this loser

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rjex View Post
    Well, a couple of people in this thread have posted about this issue, adred and myself included, I don't socialize on here at all basically, only use this forum for trading and I'm borderline red. Zaoloo is red though he's a good merchant (though he does talk smack a lot, so there's that). Honestly rep system does more harm than good, as far as trading goes.
    Oh it is pointless. It used to be a super sweet way to anonymously secks0rz teh hawt babes0rz, but there aren't any and it isn't anonymous anymore.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

2. Default

Yeah you can get red for rubbing someone the wrong way on the political board and have it potentially fuck up your merchant rep. It doesn’t seem too useful outside of trolling people

Well, a couple of people in this thread have posted about this issue, adred and myself included, I don't socialize on here at all basically, only use this forum for trading and I'm borderline red. Zaoloo is red though he's a good merchant (though he does talk smack a lot, so there's that). Honestly rep system does more harm than good, as far as trading goes.
    Rep is an all purpose thing of uselessness and has nothing to do with merchanting, so if someone acts like a cunt to where they get flooded with red rep but is an honest merchant, they're just gonna have to hold that.

The plus side is no one actually gives a shit about rep except for a small amount of unhinged retards, and new people barely exist.
    Last edited by Methais; 06-10-2019 at 02:56 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Dropped off complimentary rep care packages to everyone in the thread... consider a Taernath Club Gold membership for regular infusions of green rep.
    Last edited by Taernath; 06-10-2019 at 03:00 PM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Dropped off complimentary rep care packages to everyone in the thread... consider a Taernath Club Gold membership for regular infusions of green rep.
    Isnt that what the rep whoring pyramid scheme thread was for?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mikalmas View Post
    Isnt that what the rep whoring pyramid scheme thread was for?
    It is 2019, we can't call it that anymore.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    For the most part, the actual shitbags here have red rep, and most of the non-shitbags have green rep.

If anyone reading is a non-shitbag with red rep and requires assistance, speak up.
    I think it depends on who you ask?

Quote Originally Posted by Alastir View Post
    I think it depends on who you ask?
    Emphasis on "For the most part"
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

He red reps me constantly too. It’s only a problem because he’s got no life and does it 2-3x per week. He pretty much singlehandedly knocked me down from 1m+ green to red with 20 red reps from Feb to June. There’s a simple solution, though. He’s only able to red rep because he has a bunch of rep. So, if the community hates him, just go to his profile page (http://forum.gsplayers.com/member.php?4344-Wrathbringer), pick a post, and red rep him. Pretty soon he’ll be neutered.

Leave a witty comment about how he’s a potato, so here’s some more manure.

Rinse and repeat.
    Last edited by BriarFox; 06-10-2019 at 03:20 PM.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    Leave a witty comment about how he’s a potato, so here’s some more manure.
    I have no dog in this fight, but...wouldn't it make more sense to liken him to the manure rather than trying to slander innocent, proud Irish potatoes, you racist monster?
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 06-10-2019 at 03:24 PM.