Page 29 of 40 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: who is this loser

1. Default

uh... I'm not an underachiever.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    How? You don’t find the fact that someone was so teased on the PC and in-game he took his own life serious?
    Oh so now it's a fact you are scolding me with? Weren't you just asking if it were a meme?

Ososis, as a personal matter and there is absolutely no snarkiness here, talk to someone and try to make a friend outside of GemStone.

You send me these disturbing rep comments telling me to “kill myself” and coupled with your macabre fascination with one’s own mortality I wonder if there may be troubling matters in your life you need to resolve. Again, being very serious.

Are you a Veteran? I know there’s a lot of free services dealing with mental health available if you are. Unfortunately, we live in a country where getting treatment even for one’s own health costs an enormous amount of money. But sometimes if you talk with someone in RL (anyone, not just a therapist) it can help.

You just want someone to tell you the details you already know because you are disgusting. The way you talk about strangers "kids", raping women if they cross you, attempting to collect personal information on PC users to manipulate them, and all the other sick fucking shit you get down on is why I tell you in private reps and repeatedly on public posts that you should kill yourself. But all shit aside, as genuine and truly concerned as I could possibly mean this, I just want to ask "What are you waiting for?"
    Last edited by Ososis; 06-13-2019 at 09:17 AM.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Kevin wasn't part of this forum or Gemstone for years prior to his suicide.
    Exactly this. From 2003-2013 he posted for maybe... a grand total of 1 year under a variety of alts. A lot of us didn't even know it was him the few times he came back. Khaladon banned him from GS in like 2005 and he came back to Shattered (which most of us don't even play) years later.

Murrandi clearly has some guilt that he's trying to push on other people to make himself feel better.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

4. Default

I get your point bro Koar

If you spend, I don't know, 10 hours per week in this forum, imagine those hours spent on playing piano, in less than a year, you'd be able to play any Coldplay song.
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

5. Default

Sorry, it was meant to put things in perspective. Everyone here is pretty average 10~50 k saved up in the bank, a 9-5 job, pretty ordinary and nothings wrong with that. Just we can/could’ve been so much more if this game was never part of it.
    I'm middle middle class!
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

6. Default

Sorry, it was meant to put things in perspective. Everyone here is pretty average 10~50 k saved up in the bank, a 9-5 job, pretty ordinary and nothings wrong with that. Just we can/could’ve been so much more if this game was never part of it.
    That's what I'm talking about. I decided to restart playing this game and, call me naive, stupid whatever, but I tried to be better. On lnet, I try to "bro" everyone, to make them welcomed, appreciated.

Butterfly as I'm pointing to PB but reversed, positive influence and all.

If there's 1% chance someone will have a smile per day and that smile will bring happiness to someone else in his real life, it'S a success.

What I'm saying to pb is that, mostly. You fucked it up bro (like many) and there was impacts. You cannot change the past. Change your behavior NOW and cultivate something else rather than renting, negative thoughts, throwing insults at people you don't even know and so on.
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    That's what I'm talking about. I decided to restart playing this game and, call me naive, stupid whatever, but I tried to be better. On lnet, I try to "bro" everyone, to make them welcomed, appreciated.

Butterfly as I'm pointing to PB but reversed, positive influence and all.

If there's 1% chance someone will have a smile per day and that smile will bring happiness to someone else in his real life, it'S a success.

What I'm saying to pb is that, mostly. You fucked it up bro (like many) and there was impacts. You cannot change the past. Change your behavior NOW and cultivate something else rather than renting, negative thoughts, throwing insults at people you don't even know and so on.
    You "bro" shit is fucking retarded.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    You "bro" shit is fucking retarded.
    I'm actually surprised by your reaction here!

Eh, no, I ain't.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    I'm actually surprised by your reaction here!

Eh, no, I ain't.
    You shouldn't be. You know also know that you are a fucking retard.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    You shouldn't be. You know also know that you are a fucking retard.
    I know also know you are too.

Passer pour un idiot aux yeux d'un imbécile est une volupté de fin gourmet.