Page 10 of 39 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: who is this loser

The worst rep there was actually green, calling you the new Tsin.

:/

Quote Originally Posted by Rjex View Post
    The level of autism is very impressive... all this rep is Wrathbringer because I was selling silvers (or scrip?) way too low or something.

The guy is mentally deficient... he does the same to me too.. obviously... I'm almost red too
    adred0111 (discord)

Quote Originally Posted by adred View Post
    The guy is mentally deficient... he does the same to me too.. obviously... I'm almost red too
    Wrathbringer is much like a potato: He lives in a field of shit, knows nothing but shit, believes his shit is better than anyone else’s, and gets it all over you if you engage with him.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

He neg repped me "mind your business" for alerting a seller in an auction he was in (using his alt LadyJaye) that an old style claid is sold off the shelf on teras.

Persistent little man has enough alts to game PC so he'll always be green, so he can be alone with himself.
    Last edited by rolfard; 06-08-2019 at 10:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    Wrathbringer is much like a potato: He lives in a field of shit, knows nothing but shit, believes his shit is better than anyone else’s, and gets it all over you if you engage with him.
    I am mostly with you. However, I am pretty sure potatoes do not have strong beliefs in the quality of their own shit.

The level of autism is very impressive... all this rep is Wrathbringer because I was selling silvers (or scrip?) way too low or something.

That is an extremely skinny dog in your avatar though.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Menos View Post
    I am mostly with you. However, I am pretty sure potatoes do not have strong beliefs in the quality of their own shit.
    Good point. Potatoes can’t discern good from bad. There was too much credit given originally.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

Incidentally, why is rep system even enabled? What purpose does it serve? If this was just a social forum, don't think anyone would care, but many people merchant on here, it's a prominent trading hub and thousands of dollars worth of items get exchanged here all the time. Buyers who don't know any better might assume red rep means merchanting feedback. Their first thought would not be that some tool has no life and just likes to troll for attention by red repping everyone.

Incidentally, why is rep system even enabled? What purpose does it serve? If this was just a social forum, don't think anyone would care, but many people merchant on here, it's a prominent trading hub and thousands of dollars worth of items get exchanged here all the time. Buyers who don't know any better might assume red rep means merchanting feedback. Their first thought would not be that some tool has no life and just likes to troll for attention by red repping everyone.
    For the most part, the actual shitbags here have red rep, and most of the non-shitbags have green rep.

If anyone reading is a non-shitbag with red rep and requires assistance, speak up.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    For the most part, the actual shitbags here have red rep, and most of the non-shitbags have green rep.

If anyone reading is a non-shitbag with red rep and requires assistance, speak up.
    Well, a couple of people in this thread have posted about this issue, adred and myself included, I don't socialize on here at all basically, only use this forum for trading and I'm borderline red. Zaoloo is red though he's a good merchant (though he does talk smack a lot, so there's that). Honestly rep system does more harm than good, as far as trading goes.