Page 14 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: who is this loser

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    You say that but you're literally covered in your piss with how much of a piss baby you've become.

Right?
    I actually always thought Briarfox was alright. We disagreed on stuff, but he's not batshit crazy... like it's ok for rational people to disagree. I used to think Stanley was batshit, but over time I've realized we probably have more in common than not. Other than a few folks who double down on stupidity every day, most of us are reasonable people and my money says would get along in person.
    Last edited by Suppa Hobbit Mage; 06-10-2019 at 07:31 PM.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I actually always thought Briarfox was alright. We disagreed on stuff, but he's not batshit crazy... like it's ok for rational people to disagree. I used to think Stanley was batshit, but over time I've realized we probably have more in common than not. Other than a few folks who double down on stupidity every day, most of us are reasonable people and my money says would get along in person.
    I know. I've never had a problem with him until now.

Here is a death threat I received from Luntz/Zaoloo

sincerely hope a cop shoots you in your dumb face
    And I still defended his stupid ass when Wyrom wanted to punish him in game for something he said on LNet. Because red rep isn't a big deal.

I would like to double down and say I hope a cop first rapes you and THEN shoots you in the face, all the while yelling BLUE LIVES MATTER.
    [LNet]-GSIV:Nitefallz: "wait whats a poop sock"

[Merchant]-GSIV:Skoll: "Some say the customer is always right, some say the customer is a bitch ass loser and needs to shut up"

[Private]-GSIV:Warclaidh: "what is booty percs"

If I were to say I'm going to spend years becoming a cop, move to the area you live, find you and rape you before I shoot you in the face, that would be a threat. I was just randomly wishing it would happen with no influence on my part, of which I have the freedom to because this is AMERICA.

Tgo01 are you saying you hate freedom?! How very Hitler-esque of you.
    [LNet]-GSIV:Nitefallz: "wait whats a poop sock"

[Merchant]-GSIV:Skoll: "Some say the customer is always right, some say the customer is a bitch ass loser and needs to shut up"

[Private]-GSIV:Warclaidh: "what is booty percs"

This isnt the political folder guys
    adred0111 (discord)

Quote Originally Posted by Luntz View Post
    If I were to say I'm going to spend years becoming a cop, move to the area you live, find you and rape you before I shoot you in the face, that would be a threat. I was just randomly wishing it would happen with no influence on my part, of which I have the freedom to because this is AMERICA.

Tgo01 are you saying you hate freedom?! How very Hitler-esque of you.
    See what I mean? The guy is a nutcase. But it doesn't bother me because I often find Luntz's tantrums to be funny at times.

We can't take things too seriously around here.

Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    Oh, there’s Parkbandit. I was sure he’d be in soon with his useful contributions.

Let me sum up this scenario: WB is the guy in Apartment J who comes home drunk every night and pees on his neighbors’ doors, PB is cheering him on for distance, Astray is all, “It’s cool; it’s his right to pee everywhere,” and literally everyone else is, “Ew, pee.”
    You literally typed out this:

Mkay. Huge eye rolls for you for defending Wrathbringer.
    I made fun of you sounding like an upset 12 year old little girl that was told she can't wear her princess dress out to the restaurant.

Stop being such a fucking pussy in every single post you make.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Oh, there’s Parkbandit. I was sure he’d be in soon with his useful contributions.

Let me sum up this scenario: WB is the guy in Apartment J who comes home drunk every night and pees on his neighbors’ doors, PB is cheering him on for distance, Astray is all, “It’s cool; it’s his right to pee everywhere,” and literally everyone else is, “Ew, pee.”
    You used to be cool during Shattered days. Now you’re a whiny soy drinking titty baby.

You're missing a fine distinction between mob justice and a community's enforcement of standards, but each to their own. I mostly ignore Wrathbringer and rep both because they're ridiculous, but there's no arguing that he's a troll who tries to stir people up through it. I gave a very clear and simple way to remove the issue. Participate or not.
    You’re gonna have a pretty long road ahead of you seeing that he’s currently #4 on the most useless list since the GS fame list.

Last edited by Methais; 06-10-2019 at 10:00 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible