Page 26 of 39 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: who is this loser

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    EVERYONE
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Statistically speaking, I'm 70% sure 90% of the population reads 100% of their reps.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

3. Default

Do you want to go ahead and tell everyone specifically how many reps you got from me or do you want them to continue to believe your stupidity?
    Oh, you speak on the behalf of everyone?
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

4. Default

It has nothing to do with disagreeing with you.. it has to do with you calling George Carlin "Georges Courteline". That's fucking idiotic.. given the amount of information at your fingertips.
    Who's stupid again? LOL

You trully messed up bro
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    Oh, you speak on the behalf of everyone?
    Where did I speak on behalf of everyone when I said "go ahead and tell everyone"?

Then you are surprised when people call you an idiot.

So.. specifically, how many red rep comments do you get from me in the past 2 years?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

6. Default

Where did I speak on behalf of everyone when I said "go ahead and tell everyone"?

Then you are surprised when people call you an idiot.

So.. specifically, how many red rep comments do you get from me in the past 2 years?
    PB: I don't care about what you think of me. Like you, I come here to pass time, from time to time.

In my mind, you're a poor excuse of a human being that was part of the gang that pushed Kevin to suicide. That gang may be 3 members, 6 members, 12 members, maybe more, maybe less.

You were an adult that made fun of a kid, a minor. You even took his pictures and photoshopped them to bully him. You, the guy that gives himself rights to throw his judgement on others.

PB: I don't care about what you think of me. Like you, I come here to pass time, from time to time.

In my mind, you're a poor excuse of a human being that was part of the gang that pushed Kevin to suicide. That gang may be 3 members, 6 members, 12 members, maybe more, maybe less.

You were an adult that made fun of a kid, a minor. You even took his pictures and photoshopped them to bully him. You, the guy that gives himself rights to throw his judgement on others.
    So.. you don't want to tell everyone that in 2 years, you got a grand total of FOUR red rep comments from me.. and 1 green?

Didn't think so.

Stop being a fucking idiot JUST to be an idiot.

You're already there.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

8. Default

So.. you don't want to tell everyone that in 2 years, you got a grand total of FOUR red rep comments from me.. and 1 green?

Didn't think so.

Stop being a fucking idiot JUST to be an idiot.

You're already there.
    You got more knowledge in this forum than me, grats.

How do you know who reps you?

You got more knowledge in this forum than me, grats.

How do you know who reps you?
    So.. you were talking like an ignorant little bitch about things you didn't know and were only assuming.

I'm shocked.

Really.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Blog Entries

I was gone all day, I get back, and it seems Murrandii couldn't keep up his end of the bargain.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam