Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 340 of 391

Thread: who is this loser

  1. #331
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Corporate Republic
    Posts
    12,180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    You "bro" shit is fucking retarded.
    This is correct.

  2. #332
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Corporate Republic
    Posts
    12,180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    Maybe but my wife is hotter than yours
    Shut the fuck up you massive attention whore. You've derailed this thread that was supposed to be about people crying over shart rep and made it about your acute retardation, sucking the entertainment value right out of it over the last several pages. You fucking suck, bro.

  3. #333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    Answer

    Who bellied me back then and who does now
    I'm going to guess you mean "bullied" and not "bellied"...

    Specifically, how was Warclaidhm "bullied" on this forum and you have not been "bullied"?
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  4. #334
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    With your mom
    Posts
    4,475

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shartbringer
    Thread: who is this loser
    You asked for it, now you're going to get it. Right in the face directly from my ass. <huge sharting noise here>

  5. #335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    Answer

    Who bellied me back then and who does now
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I'm going to guess you mean "bullied" and not "bellied"...

    Specifically, how was Warclaidhm "bullied" on this forum and you have not been "bullied"?
    Who was a bully to me back then and now, can you drop some names?
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

  7. #337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    Who was a bully to me back then and now, can you drop some names?
    What are you hoping to accomplish here? This thread was pretty good until you wrecked it with dumb shit.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  8. #338
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    The Danger Zone
    Posts
    11,624
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    What are you hoping to accomplish here?
    see:

    wrecked it with dumb shit.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    What are you hoping to accomplish here? This thread was pretty good until you wrecked it with dumb shit.
    LOL

    Are you saying I was ososing myself, i.e. arguing with myself?
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

  10. #340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    LOL

    Are you saying I was ososing myself, i.e. arguing with myself?
    I'm saying you took a good entertaining thread and ruined it with stupid bullshit.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •