Page 23 of 39 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: who is this loser

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    Passing for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a voluptuous pleasure, Georges Courteline.

"Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    You gave me red rep because I wouldn't give my energy to Roiken. :[
    ROFL, did I really?

I'd say it might have been a mistake but I dunno. Energy for Roiken is pretty important.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    On this:

Who defines the idiocy of said people? People disagreeing with them? LOL
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    To be fair, I think Gelston is only a mild asshole, like most of us. He’s mostly reasonable. Wrathbringer, Parkbandit, and Fortybox are just know-nothing trolls who revel in their ignorance and try to bring everyone else down to their level of mediocrity.
    Just admit you get butt hurt over red rep or difference in opinion contrary to your own. If it’s so toxic, consider ignoring.

Sorry, not sorry, you’re in a glass case of emotion based on response from anonymous users on a forum for a 30 year old text game.

At least this thread clarified the mechanics of it, WB and PB have figured out how to troll with the rep system using their well aged accounts (apparently they're sitting on 17m and 6.4m rep), the absentee admin doesn't give a shit either way, so it is what it is.
    Last edited by Rjex; 06-12-2019 at 01:50 PM.

6. Default

...how do you even tell how much rep you have?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rjex View Post
    At least this thread clarified the mechanics of it, WB and PB have figured out how to troll with the rep system using their well aged accounts (apparently they're sitting on 85.7m and 32.7m rep), the absentee admin doesn't give a shit either way, so it is what it is.
    LOL, WUT?

edit to add: I have 4.4M rep. I feel like that's a lot.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Rep power (how much gets added or subtracted) is just your rep divided by a 100. So you can tell how much rep someone has by seeing your rep total before and after their contribution.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    LOL, WUT?

edit to add: I have 4.4M rep. I feel like that's a lot.
    LOL YEP

Blog Entries

'Rep power' is 1% of your total rep, and neg rep power is half that.

You can rep 10 people in a 24 hour period.

You have to rep 20 people before you can rep the first person again.

Last edited by Taernath; 06-12-2019 at 01:33 PM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.