Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 391

Thread: who is this loser

  1. #121

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    It seems like you want mob justice because you can't 'win' on your own.
    You're missing a fine distinction between mob justice and a community's enforcement of standards, but each to their own. I mostly ignore Wrathbringer and rep both because they're ridiculous, but there's no arguing that he's a troll who tries to stir people up through it. I gave a very clear and simple way to remove the issue. Participate or not.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.
    Contact: Nuadjha (Discord and LNet), Briarfox@play.net

  2. #122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    I gave a very clear and simple way to remove the issue. Participate or not.
    All this, ladies and gentleman, because he's not really bothered by the rep he's left but something must be done about it.

    Let me know when you start Operation: Fuck'd.

  3. #123
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Corporate Republic
    Posts
    12,192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    All this, ladies and gentleman, because he's not really bothered by the rep he's left but something must be done about it.

    Let me know when you start Operation: Fuck'd.

  4. #124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    All this, ladies and gentleman, because he's not really bothered by the rep he's left but something must be done about it.

    Let me know when you start Operation: Fuck'd.
    Mkay. Huge eye rolls for you for defending Wrathbringer.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.
    Contact: Nuadjha (Discord and LNet), Briarfox@play.net

  5. #125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    He red reps me constantly too. It’s only a problem because he’s got no life and does it 2-3x per week. He pretty much singlehandedly knocked me down from 1m+ green to red with 20 red reps from Feb to June. There’s a simple solution, though. He’s only able to red rep because he has a bunch of rep. So, if the community hates him, just go to his profile page (http://forum.gsplayers.com/member.php?4344-Wrathbringer), pick a post, and red rep him. Pretty soon he’ll be neutered.

    Leave a witty comment about how he’s a potato, so here’s some more manure.

    Rinse and repeat.
    I'm glad you not bothered by red rep like you claim.

    Jesus.....
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  6. #126

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    Mkay. Huge eye rolls for you for defending Wrathbringer.
    Sorry I didn't immediately jump on your side. I'll try harder in future.

  7. #127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    Mkay. Huge eye rolls for you for defending Wrathbringer.
    .

    Dude. Stop.

    You're posting like a 12 year old girl now who's just lashing out.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 06-10-2019 at 07:12 PM.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  8. #128

    Default

    Oh, there’s Parkbandit. I was sure he’d be in soon with his useful contributions.

    Let me sum up this scenario: WB is the guy in Apartment J who comes home drunk every night and pees on his neighbors’ doors, PB is cheering him on for distance, Astray is all, “It’s cool; it’s his right to pee everywhere,” and literally everyone else is, “Ew, pee.”
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.
    Contact: Nuadjha (Discord and LNet), Briarfox@play.net

  9. #129
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    28,557
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    God man, it is just rep. Yes people get childish with it, but who gives a fuck. It literally means nothing. It doesn't effect your ability to post. We don't really get new people here so even if you're red, people already know you anyways.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  10. #130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    Oh, there’s Parkbandit. I was sure he’d be in soon with his useful contributions.

    Let me sum up this scenario: WB is the guy in Apartment J who comes home drunk every night and pees on his neighbors’ doors, PB is cheering him on for distance, Astray is all, “It’s cool; it’s his right to pee everywhere,” and literally everyone else is, “Ew, pee.”
    You say that but you're literally covered in your piss with how much of a piss baby you've become.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    God man, it is just rep. Yes people get childish with it, but who gives a fuck. It literally means nothing. It doesn't effect your ability to post. We don't really get new people here so even if you're red, people already know you anyways.
    Right?
    Last edited by Astray; 06-10-2019 at 07:28 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •