Thread: 6-7x speed enchant for sale, difficult items

1. Default 6-7x speed enchant for sale, difficult items

Kinj has another 665% 7 pour mirtohk saved (95% total reduction)

He is a specialized enchanter build with max stats, enhancives to nearly top Log, Int, and Aura.

maxed on all enchant cast skills that we know of which factor in besides wizard ranks, of which he has 203 and 303/303 total spell ranks.

His "dechant" total line is: Your Bonus: 844 + Material Difficulty + Enchant Penalty + Other Penalties + 1d100 roll -- This must result in >=101 to succeed.

This does not include enhanced bonuses.

Raw 6x-7x enchant penalty is -296 at +35 (ending enchant)

Material penalties can be found here in the Enchant/Ensorcell Difficulty table: https://gswiki.play.net/Material

I do not have the numbers for ensorcell and padding penalties but I can tell you heavy w/p/s is easy. Ensorcell to T5 alone does not seem to be too bad. Padding over heavy has a crazy difficulty curve that gets harder fast. Still, I know Kinj can do master w/p/s from 6x-7x dependent on ensorcells and other properties.

I will do fusion and I will do any waterlore related flare (because it costs me no infusion). These include steam, ice, lightning, and acid. However, you must provide the riveneh potions if this is what you are doing, and those are not east to get since they require greater essences of water. I will say that fusion is way harder than it should be now, and even 2 slot 6-7x isn't easy for a normal mage build. The more slots, the worse it gets.

I will ONLY do the enchant if I have the least chance of failure possible according to the messaging, "Assuming <your item here> can be tempered somehow...Unless you are horribly unlucky, you should have no trouble enchanting <your item here>.". I am willing to do test casts on items IG for anyone considering bidding here. It costs me nothing but mana and does not hurt anything. I will likely take the item if it's not already easy just standing on a node to the guild workshop to be sure, but if the read is good and there are no properties that prohibit player enchanting, he can do it. He will also be using a gift of eonake on the final cast.

If by some freak bad luck the item is locked, you will lose the time it takes me to get a merchant to unlock it plus up to 14-15 days for that one lost pour. However, I will have pooled mana and can probably infuse down to just another week. I have NEVER locked an item since Kinj has been fully trained. Under normal circumstances, he can have it done in 5-7 days.

Payment not due until delivery and I reserve the right to hold any item until payment is made. This also has never had to happen. I believe this will be Kinj's 3rd or fourth speed enchant he has sold.

I am also willing to do a fixskill to 303 wizard ranks if the item is close. It only adds 50 points, so I would need a 50% read or better already. In this instance, buyer would need to provide 1 fixskill, I will provide the other.

MB 100 paypal, BO offers considered

and gone...
    Last edited by Arshwikk; 04-13-2019 at 09:58 PM.

Ensorcell penalty numbers are +20 per tier of ensorcell, credit to these Merzbow (http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...ant-difficulty)
    Ghengkin's Outfitting Teras - (;go2 1974, go adobe shop) Enhansives!
    Nektarius's Magic Shoppe IMT - (;go2 2377, go boutique) Enhansives!
    Maltreis's Magic Shoppe WL - (;go2 355, go simple shop) You guessed it!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Leigo View Post
    Ensorcell penalty numbers are +20 per tier of ensorcell, credit to these Merzbow (http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...ant-difficulty)
    Great to know, thanks for this.