Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Dwarven Runeblades

Default The Dwarven Runeblades

I'm attempting to track down the four dwarven runeblades that were released years ago. Bit of a longshot, really. I imagine they're all on inactive accounts at this point, but it doesn't hurt to ask around. Anywho, they're pretty easy to recognize, as they all have names in their base description.

To that effect, I'm looking for
    a gold-hilted warblade inscribed with dwarven runic letters 'Manser'
    a gold-hilted warblade inscribed with dwarven runic letters 'Ottar'
    a gold-hilted warblade inscribed with dwarven runic letters 'Farouk'
    a gold-hilted warblade inscribed with dwarven runic letters 'Iubdan'

If you happen to have one of these hidden away somewhere, or know the current owners (and preferably a way to contact them if they no longer play) please get in touch.

I should also mention that I already have Orin, so no need to point me in that direction.

Does anything cool happen if they're all in the same room together?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

The enchant bumps up for each sibling blade present in the room, and so does the flare. Apparently, the flares can also change damage type under the same conditions. There's only 5 currently in game, with Orin being the last one released. IF you managed to get all 7 together, I think they'd all bump up to 10x. I've no idea if the script is able to go beyond that though, but somehow I doubt it

Blog Entries

https://gswiki.play.net/Dwarven_runeblade

Adapted from original post by ILLRIGGER 2 June 1999
    This is one of the 7 OHE's Stovel presented for the auction two or so summers ago. To my knowledge only 3 exist currently in the lands, but the rest might be sold at the auction some time in the future. Its 3x enchanted with crimson light crits on every swing. When more of its brothers are in the room the enchant increases based on the number of blades and the age of the wielder. Also, the flairs get more powerful when more than one is present.

Giantshield was the original owner of 'Farouk',I beleive, which was also sold at the auction. He sold that about a year ago to Apaanda, not sure if she still has it. Entrei, high level ranger, was an original owner of one too..'Ottar' I believe. Not sure if he still has his. and I believe Jenna was the another owner. I have been told that Nicodemus first bought Manser. 4 were actually sold. Other 3 are still out there.

That is the extent of my knowledge on the Warblade at this time, I tried for sometime to acquire one of the others, but was never able to do so.

Regards

Aintryg
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

6. Default

If you get them all and string them all together hilt to hilt, they become a giant glaive like in Krull, but only usable by Giantkin. It's the best throwing weapon in the game.

They should make more item "sets" like this. Like any other loot grinder sets. Have pieces give enhancives etc as you add pieces.

Legend has it that there is an eighth blade out there, the one blade that will rule them all. It’s name is Goatse.

Blog Entries

When all of them are in the same room you can summon...

No, I am not Drauz in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoswynd View Post
    The enchant bumps up for each sibling blade present in the room, and so does the flare. Apparently, the flares can also change damage type under the same conditions. There's only 5 currently in game, with Orin being the last one released. IF you managed to get all 7 together, I think they'd all bump up to 10x. I've no idea if the script is able to go beyond that though, but somehow I doubt it
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible