Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 94

Thread: Trump's Tax Returns

  1. #81

    Default

    LOL..

    The Daily Beast....

    Dude... stop...
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised at all if Trump's tax returns are fine and he's just continuing to set the stage for democrats to make themselves look like massive retards for the 4587329042nd time if/when they get their way and then there's nothing noteworthy in his returns. Then Trump can just coast through 2020 on witch hunt/butthurt and we'll get to watch pk's meltdowns increase exponentially until he decides he's going to take action and try to have his pretend pro-bono lawyer subpoena Trump because Trump caused his feelings to get hurt on a 30 year old text game forum.
    It doesn't take legitimate concerns for stupid people to make loud noises about things. Trump's tax returns are probably fine, because if they weren't the IRS would flip the fuck out. Obama's birth certificate being released didn't stop idiots from poring over it to call it a fake for an entire decade. One piece of paper. 10 years of idiocy. Imagine how much stupid bullshit would come from what could be like a 300 page document, considering all of Trump's businesses.

    Those things don't get released because legitimate or fake, good or bad, idiots will find something to scream about. Loudly and at length. You might recognize this as Androidpk's entire personality.
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 04-15-2019 at 10:22 AM.

  3. #83

    Default

    Cool opinion piece from thedailybeast.

    gg being a massive gaylord focker
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    It doesn't take legitimate concerns for stupid people to make loud noises about things. Trump's tax returns are probably fine, because if they weren't the IRS would flip the fuck out. Obama's birth certificate being released didn't stop idiots from poring over it to call it a fake for an entire decade. One piece of paper. 10 years of idiocy. Imagine how much stupid bullshit would come from what could be like a 300 page document, considering all of Trump's businesses.

    Those things don't get released because legitimate or fake, good or bad, idiots will find something to scream about. Loudly and at length. You might recognize this as Androidpk's entire personality.
    My tax return is about 70 printed pages. I would imagine Trump's personal returns are inline with what you suggest. I cannot imagine what his business returns look like.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

  5. #85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    legitimate or fake, good or bad, idiots will find something to scream about. Loudly and at length. You might recognize this as Androidpk's entire personality.
    This is correct.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I think it is a waste of time and money to do something which significant time and resource has already been spent doing. Surely you realize these things have been looked at, right?
    That's all you've got? Weak.

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    That's all you've got? Weak.
    Bro do you even lift?

    <<<< flexes >>>>
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Bro do you even lift?

    <<<< flexes >>>>
    I squat more often than a Russian.

  9. #89

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    I squat more often than a Russian.
    Wrong squat.

    He's talking about lifting.. not living rent free on someone else's dime.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  10. #90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Wrong squat.

    He's talking about lifting.. not living rent free on someone else's dime.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •