Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Trump's Tax Returns

LOL..

The Daily Beast....

Dude... stop...
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised at all if Trump's tax returns are fine and he's just continuing to set the stage for democrats to make themselves look like massive retards for the 4587329042nd time if/when they get their way and then there's nothing noteworthy in his returns. Then Trump can just coast through 2020 on witch hunt/butthurt and we'll get to watch pk's meltdowns increase exponentially until he decides he's going to take action and try to have his pretend pro-bono lawyer subpoena Trump because Trump caused his feelings to get hurt on a 30 year old text game forum.
    It doesn't take legitimate concerns for stupid people to make loud noises about things. Trump's tax returns are probably fine, because if they weren't the IRS would flip the fuck out. Obama's birth certificate being released didn't stop idiots from poring over it to call it a fake for an entire decade. One piece of paper. 10 years of idiocy. Imagine how much stupid bullshit would come from what could be like a 300 page document, considering all of Trump's businesses.

Those things don't get released because legitimate or fake, good or bad, idiots will find something to scream about. Loudly and at length. You might recognize this as Androidpk's entire personality.
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 04-15-2019 at 10:22 AM.

Cool opinion piece from thedailybeast.

gg being a massive gaylord focker
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    It doesn't take legitimate concerns for stupid people to make loud noises about things. Trump's tax returns are probably fine, because if they weren't the IRS would flip the fuck out. Obama's birth certificate being released didn't stop idiots from poring over it to call it a fake for an entire decade. One piece of paper. 10 years of idiocy. Imagine how much stupid bullshit would come from what could be like a 300 page document, considering all of Trump's businesses.

Those things don't get released because legitimate or fake, good or bad, idiots will find something to scream about. Loudly and at length. You might recognize this as Androidpk's entire personality.
    My tax return is about 70 printed pages. I would imagine Trump's personal returns are inline with what you suggest. I cannot imagine what his business returns look like.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    legitimate or fake, good or bad, idiots will find something to scream about. Loudly and at length. You might recognize this as Androidpk's entire personality.
    This is correct.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I think it is a waste of time and money to do something which significant time and resource has already been spent doing. Surely you realize these things have been looked at, right?
    That's all you've got? Weak.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    That's all you've got? Weak.
    Bro do you even lift?

<<<< flexes >>>>
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Bro do you even lift?

<<<< flexes >>>>
    I squat more often than a Russian.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    I squat more often than a Russian.
    Wrong squat.

He's talking about lifting.. not living rent free on someone else's dime.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Wrong squat.

He's talking about lifting.. not living rent free on someone else's dime.