Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Trump's Tax Returns

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    I squat more often than a Russian.
    You decided to be an journalist in the Air Force. That is the minimum level of doing shit. You call Kuwait a deployment. You're a giant pussy.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    You decided to be an journalist in the Air Force. That is the minimum level of doing shit. You call Kuwait a deployment. You're a giant pussy.
    Or he was smarter than you. Air Force Basic was ridic, they had brand new college style dorms with privacy partitions 1 Bathroom for 2 people. DI came in just “to talk” and food was better than what I had as a civ. Absolutely insane. Plus, 1.5 miles... um lol?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I didn't decide to be a journalist and I was never in Kuwait and even wrathringer of all people said YOU were too retarded to get anything other than grunt.

I didn't decide to be a journalist and I was never in Kuwait and even wrathringer of all people said YOU were too retarded to get anything other than grunt.
    There's a 100% chance that WB still thinks you're 47832094237402x more retarded than Gelston.

The reason for this is because you're 47832094237402x than anyone on here except maybe backstuff1. You're only 47832094237401x more retarded than them.
    Last edited by Methais; 04-16-2019 at 09:26 AM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.