Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The collapse of the Leftist bastions.

Default The collapse of the Leftist bastions.

Guess what, if you spit and shit on cops, let racist shitbags like BLM have their way and let left wing policies and stupidity run rampant in the city leadership then people stop wanting to be cops and your city starts it's way down the slide to oblivion.

All easily and accurately predicted in the wake of such Leftist/Progressive bastions like Detroit, Gary and others.

The death and suffering in these places is the fruit of Leftism/Progressivism and it will only get worse.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Then there is Seattle.

(fuck you one video limit)
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3

And San Francisco.

(again fuck you one video limit)

https://www.businessinsider.com/san-...-a-year-2018-8
    Last edited by ~Rocktar~; 04-08-2019 at 12:51 AM.
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

In before Back shows up and is like "both parties are equally to blame" despite all those cities being run by democrats for decades.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Many Democrats get elected these days specifically by bashing the police. It's no wonder no one wants to be a police officer these days.

That's why I was surprised that the former mayor and even the newly elected mayor of Chicago took the police's side of things over Jussie Smollett's. I thought for sure they would both throw the police under the bus, but Chicago seems to understand they need a police force for a city to function. Cities like Portland and San Fransisco seem to think it's better to just let criminals run loose.

6. Default

Look at these MAGA trolls completely ignore how they've spent the last 2 years throwing the FBI under the bus and calling them Nazi stormtroopers. The hypocrisy is real

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    In my case, MAGA stands for My Asshole Got Annihilated
    This is correct.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

8. Default

I think it's only because we are a great nation that our cities and states can have these successes or failures. The pendulum is always swinging one way or another, ideally we learn from the far ends of the swings and improve on ideas. Not everything is black and white, dem/repub or liberal/conservative.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Business Insider ranks Portland at 6th, Seattle at 10th, and San Francisco at 20th out of 50 best cities to live in the US.

Business Insider ranks Portland at 6th, Seattle at 10th, and San Francisco at 20th out of 50 best cities to live in the US.
    I highly doubt they take things like used needles and human feces on the ground into account when ranking cities. Nor do they take into account the homeless population. No way San Fransisco would be ranked that high if they did.

I also doubt they take into account things like the number of car break ins that rarely even get reported to the police. This is no joke either. Most residents of San Fransisco have so much white guilt or wealth guilt that if their cars get broken into they don't bother reporting it to the police because they feel the person had a reason to break into their cars.

I can't imagine why anyone would willingly move to that literal shit hole.

The police don't even get homeless people shooting up in front of restaurants to move away anymore. If restaurant owners complained about it the police used to at least bring the homeless people to a shelter and they would just come back the very next day, but now the police don't even do that much and just let the homeless keep doing drugs and shitting on the streets literally feet away from the door of a restaurant.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 04-08-2019 at 05:24 PM.