Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Elven Bard

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    You're edgy bro, we get it.
    Shh, you don't want to upset the hacker known as 4chan.

Quote Originally Posted by n0551n3n0m1n3 View Post
    I posted simple questions. I kinda expected simple responses. I even laid it out in a nice and easy format. I didn't ask for how you script hunted your bard through to cap, I didn't ask what you think my training should be, I asked for advice on where I should put points in 3 locations. I have read the guides and none of them answered my questions, except maybe the spells but that is open to interpretation as to where to stop 425 or 430.

As for why you all hate me, well that obvious. This forum is filled with haters, and self absorbed fagbags. Oh and those L337 players who shamebash everyone they dont know. If you dont want to answer the questions, dont answer the questions, dont offer unwanted advice. If I wanted to use a lance til 40 then go pure I would, but that's not my characters RP desire. My "hissy fit" was directed towards 2 individuals who provided information that I already knew, already discarded, and didn't ask about at all. I asked 5 questions, based on specific information I could not find in my searches of this forum, and the gswiki site. If someone would be kind enough to answer those questions, then great. Otherwise, go pollute politics where you fagbags can feel manly with your irrelevance.
    Fat dumb and stupid is no way to go through life, son.
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by n0551n3n0m1n3 View Post
    I posted simple questions. I kinda expected simple responses. I even laid it out in a nice and easy format. I didn't ask for how you script hunted your bard through to cap, I didn't ask what you think my training should be, I asked for advice on where I should put points in 3 locations. I have read the guides and none of them answered my questions, except maybe the spells but that is open to interpretation as to where to stop 425 or 430.

As for why you all hate me, well that obvious. This forum is filled with haters, and self absorbed fagbags. Oh and those L337 players who shamebash everyone they dont know. If you dont want to answer the questions, dont answer the questions, dont offer unwanted advice. If I wanted to use a lance til 40 then go pure I would, but that's not my characters RP desire. My "hissy fit" was directed towards 2 individuals who provided information that I already knew, already discarded, and didn't ask about at all. I asked 5 questions, based on specific information I could not find in my searches of this forum, and the gswiki site. If someone would be kind enough to answer those questions, then great. Otherwise, go pollute politics where you fagbags can feel manly with your irrelevance.
    Are you related to Crime?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

I'm rusty, but I'll give this a shot.

1: 25 ranks telepathy for +5 AS as well as increased song duration. Air lore would only get some use if you're going with a sonic weapon, and even then I would argue for telepathy first in the early levels when TPs and mana are tight.

2: Spell order is fine.

3: You only really need the mental mana control.

After 60 I plan on going pure.

1: Shield 100%. Runestaff will never offer the same amount of defense and is prone to disarming.

2: You'll need to shift your lores to manipulation to take advantage of 1030. Control remains the same.

Excellent. Thank you.
    W3 4R3 4N0NYM0U5.
    W3 4R3 L3610N.
    W3 D0 N07 F0R61V3.
    W3 D0 N07 F0R637.